Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 59

Mixon777:

Ideal if up to 28 then great ! )

Finally started using the square on the next cycle take the pentagon.

Mixon777:

What is the basis ? I have 31 high centre - 14 high - so high 23 or 28 - 90 degrees

How your analysis works is not clear to me

January 10 low

Martingeil:

I think so, but what 28 means upwards or downwards is the question, but we'll see what it is tomorrow, so far this is what Gunn is showing me.

Cycle 7 is a heptagon. On the transition to the eighth an octagon. But figures larger than a quadrangle use for larger periods and they give an error. For more accurate prediction use 180, 120, 90 degrees, i.e. for 2-180, 3-triangle, 4-square.

sidi1:
The 7th cycle is a heptagon. On the transition to the eighth an octagon. But figures larger than a quadrangle use for larger periods and they give an error. For more accurate prediction use 180, 120, 90 degrees, i.e. for 2-180, 3-triangle, 4-square.

Interesting, I think if we take the high of June 8 we get a 180 degree cycle on June 27 i.e. today a reversal, tomorrow a trend up 29 a reversal down, July 1 again up....

should i leave a position for tomorrow if it gets stuck at the top then the trend will continue without a pullback, most likely there will be a mirror of the fall of june 8....

sidi1:
Cycle 7 heptagon. At the transition to the eighth octagon. But figures larger than a quadrangle use for larger periods and they give an error. For more accurate prediction use 180, 120, 90 degrees, i.e. for 2-180, 3-triangle, 4-square.

please show on a screenshot... if you don't mind))

robi11:

kir1381, now there's the subject of bidding.

But still, in order for this calculator to start paying money, then I suggest you post a video where you calculate reversal dates from "pre-revolutionary" times with a stated probability of certainty - 70%

The guy just doesn't understand why selling when you can make millions ? - Although I think if he is selling he does not understand and it does not work - all sorts of excuses like I did not know before etc. do not work

Even if there is no gold rush, you can make a lot of money on shovels)

+ If I am interested I will follow at least 2 months = all who know me here, and with whom I keep in touch with are already watching my account and earn jointly with me.

I have a history of bullshit to talk about statistics - stats, etc.

If even he makes 5 for 1000 dollars as I do - then he can sell the system for at least 500 quid - but the feeling is that this is a schololo who decided to get rich on suckers like Gann and so on - or the heart is too kind that the keys to the market gives out to everyone - but I am against everything that pays.

But I'm generally against everything that's paid for.

Who says I don't?

kir1381, downloaded your demo version, put the folder on the C drive, shortcuts to the desktop. When clicking on the "Kalc_Gann_Terminal.exe" shortcut, the error "The object "Kalc_Gann_Terminal.exe" referred to by this shortcut has been changed or moved, and the shortcut no longer works.

Good time, everyone!

What's the point of selling a publicly available calculator?

Mixon777

Apart from the calculator - square 9, what other methods have you understood from the system of analysis created by Gunn?

Sincerely,
Victor (Ferro)

Martingeil:

Interestingly, I think that if we take the high of June 8, the cycle turns 180 degrees on June 27, that is, today reverses tomorrow trend up 29 reversing down, July 1 back up....

Will I leave a position for tomorrow if it gets stuck at the top, the trend will continue without a pullback, most likely it will be a mirror of the fall of June 8th....

You date 1 day less and then a bug in Hanzila you write 5 on the square 6 = 7 and you have to adjust 8

PS . I propose to create our group in Skype about ganovaedov and so on who understands it or wants to know something my nickname is MUHUNA in Skype -

It's better than sitting here and cheating each other with software or so on.

Just ask - Schololo or people who do not believe in it, please do not go to my friends on Skype - we need sensible people with ideas and their implementation - and so on.

And so, who does not understand - I am on Skype Nick: MUHUNA - come on, if you have something to tell or discuss - I will add you to the general topic - there is a group conversation of 20 people

Group up to 20 people - will not take more than that given that there are so many willing to be able to choose the smart ones)

Reason: