Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 120

Possibly, the growth will continue till 30.07. The target is ~ 1.2210 maximum, well above 1.2250 it will be necessary to reconsider the model.

Regards, Alexander.

30.07. possible high, preferably not higher than ~ 1.2445. The week closed as a bullish absorption. Which suggests, if not a reversal signal, then at least a continuation of the correction. On the daily chart there is a variant of the reversal pattern "Three white soldiers attacking" drawn . That also indicates if not a reversal, then a continuation of the correction. Technically, the correction model "wrong flat" is drawn so far. If it does not go beyond 1.2445, the fall will continue from this level or from the current one.

Such a rise in the euro is very doubtful. Completely ignored is unemployment in Spain, which has set a new record of 24.6%. Yields on the country's debt are also at highs. The current situation could be a repeat of the Greek scenario. Although the American economy showed growth in the second quarter, the situation has deteriorated slightly on all fronts. Therefore the American economy is not doing too well either. If the data were completely bad, it would be much easier for the Fed to make a decision. But the current state of the economy does not give them any clear reason to intervene actively. The forthcoming debate will be turbulent and the Fed could come up with a surprise.

But nevertheless, technically the Euro has not yet met its targets. The general pattern should end on 21.08. The first downside target is at ~1.1790, the second at ~1.1420.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva, the letters you have are wave markings?????

There seems to be a new Ganzilla

dimmu:

Avva, what you have is a wave markup?????

Yes, it's a wave pattern.

The euro still has a chance to rise to the level of ~1.2500. If it exceeds that, a triangle formation is likely. Breaking through the purple support line will mean the end of the correction.

Regards. Alexander.

"Yes, it's a wave layout."-Review the layout completely, there is no "abs" where you wave "b" is "1", "c" is "2" and the last "c" is 3 now shaping the 4th wave!

Regards.

dimmu:

"Yes, it's a wave layout."-Review the layout completely, there is no "abs" where you wave "b" is "1", "c" is "2" and the last "c" is 3 now shaping the 4th wave!

Regards.

I hope you have sold and your money is already in my pocket.

Avva:
I hope you have sold and your money is already in my pocket. Thank you.

I am disappointed, but I am in the buy) I did not mean that the price will go down, I pointed out the markup!

MGL5 has indicators and a Gann advisor, but for a five. Can this be developed for four? _https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/219

I think there was something for a 4 in the codebase. What do you want? Isn't that bullshit?
Reason: