Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 75

In mathematics there is a rule *find by contrary method*. let's turn a circle on a plane. in the centre of square 361 we put date - the first new moon from the vernal equinox (22.04.10+ some days) the graph is attached to dates from 1 to 361. on the graph we limit this interval by vertical lines, now draw a horizontals through the graph. those dates which were crossed by horizontals (all) are marked on the square by yellow...how will one price be arranged on the square?what degrees on a circle is indicated by a square, a triangle? a cycle can be the interval between 2-3-4 yellow squares. you can also take 2 yellow ones and between them one pink or green one...you need to follow which tool will indicate the same, next or previous date on the circle (where 1 degree is one day).date should be calculated from 361 square, it is the lower left corner.something should match the date-degrees on the circle .

http://imageshack.us/f/215/timepivotd1tradedayeuru.jpg/

I can only make out the nine-square from my mobile phone.

ceppqq58:
In mathematics there is a rule *find it backwards*. let's draw a circle on a plane. in the centre of square 361 we put date - the first new moon from vernal equinox (22.04.10+some days) the graph is attached to dates from 1 to 361. on the graph we limit this interval by vertical lines, now draw a horizontals through the graph. those dates which are crossed by horizontals (all) are marked on the square by yellow...how will one price be arranged on the square?what degrees on a circle is indicated by a square, a triangle? a cycle can be the interval between 2-3-4 yellow squares. you can also take 2 yellow ones and between them one pink or green one...you need to follow which tool will indicate the same, next or previous date on the circle (where 1 degree is one day). the date should be counted from the 361 square, it is the lower left corner.something should correspond to the date-degrees on the circle .

Bullshit

ceppqq58:
I can only see the nine-square from my mobile phone.
See the forecast on your computer ;-)

I'm going on the computer now, see if I can see which degrees go where...each time cycle has 360 degrees

ceppqq58:
I'm going on the computer now, see if I can see which degrees go where...each time cycle has 360 degrees.

Here, transferred to Hansila. Today's date is 01.07.11 in red.

robi11:
http://imageshack.us/f/215/timepivotd1tradedayeuru.jpg/

Can't open it on my computer, can't find the link, please email sergeymeb@mail.ru

You can't see what and at what degree in the picture on the link, so I just followed the lines... observed... in short the lines are the same )))

robi11:
You can't see what and at what degree in the picture on the link, so I just followed the lines... observed... in short the lines are the same )))

and what was the price pair and why is the date in the middle of july? did you move the date?
Reason: