Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 127

I've read through all the threads and still do not understand what criteria Mixon used to select the high and low? I have a feeling that nobody has any other charts!)) Or maybe he has some kind of a "smart" chart with quotes from space.

Can someone explain how to use Square 9?

I laughed at Mixon on page 8 where he was telling us about his kotirs from outer space. He was telling me that Mixon was right about Q9, what the hell is going on?

dengaz:

I laughed at Mixon on page 8 where he was telling us about his kotirs from outer space. He was telling me that Mixon was right about Q9, what the hell is going on?

Asterotech

It is very simple. Open a horoscope like EURUSD and you will see.)

If the moon goes down, the euro goes up or down and vice versa.

The option worked very well both in terms of target and time. Since 21.01 was a holiday in the USA, the movement was on 22.01. There was a jump of 70 pips. A good movement started on 24.01, which is still going on. I am considering other variants of the wave pattern. Perhaps wave-b will take the form of an "irregular" triangle or a "movable" triangle. It remains to wait until 31.01 and see whether the correction will start or not, and how deep it will be. The nearest possible reversal dates are 31.01 and 07.02.

Regards , Alexander.

Avva:

The option worked very well both in terms of target and time. Since 21.01 was a holiday in the USA, the movement was on 22.01. There was a jump of 70 pips. A good movement started on 24.01, which is still going on. I am considering other variants of the wave pattern. Perhaps wave-b will take the form of an "irregular" triangle or a "movable" triangle. It remains to wait until 31.01 and see whether the correction will start or not, and how deep it will be. The nearest possible reversal dates are 31.01 and 07.02.

Regards , Alexander.

Wavesman:)

Alexander, what are the horizontal levels on your chart: 1.3164 and 1.2597?

mike2211:

Alexander, what are the horizontal levels on your chart: 1.3164 and 1.2597?

Squaring low 1.2042 gives the resistance levels. The first level is 1.2597, the second 1.3164, the third 1.3744, the fourth 1 .4337. This method is described in the book "Gann pyramid" by D. Ferrer.

Regards, Alexander.

I get it, it's 45, 90, 135, etc. degrees...

Hi All,

I'll start here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page81

I started out this way, I put my lines with the selected day. I made a variant from the previous day as well, still it is possible to choose the day by oneself.

I plotted my lines at 45 degrees and calculated date with 1 pips/1 hour.

Why do I look at the hour? All see the same thing (the world looks and sees the same thing).

I think if I focus on 144 (I will try other variants also) it will be a success, I have been thinking since the beginning of the week.

The picture for today:

Reason: