Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 87

pol123:

Can anyone write an indicator?

If it's on the subject, no problem, but if not, you'd better go elsewhere.

I think it's on the topic of the square9 calculations.

The algorithm is simple:
1.take the opening price of the day, round it up to four digits if the decimal point is five and two if the decimal point is three.
2.Remove the comma and take out the square root.
3.Add 0.125 to the result.
4.Square the result.
5.add a comma to the obtained result and mark the obtained price on the chart within a day interval. preferably the level should remain on the history.
these operations shall be carried out with the numbers 0.125, 0.25, 0.333, 0.5, 0.666, 0.75, 1 - these numbers from point 3.
then the same only in point 3 is subtraction.
and all levels should be displayed on the chart in different colours and with a description above the line of a number for example (+-0.125) and the result let's say 1.5901

These are examples of calculations taken from the book Kvadrat 9 Gunn (Mikulla) Application Manual

Martingeil:
and what does this have to do with Gunn where did these calculations come from?
Yes, there was one somewhere in the literature.

Martingeil:

This seems to be the case if I understand correctly...

The red ones are first vibration, the blue ones are second vibration.

Wouldn't it be better to enter the extremum prices by hand? Otherwise, it turns out that a lot depends on the zig-zag settings.

So will anyone be able to write an indicator or should we not wait.

Martingeil:
What does this have to do with Gunn where these calculations come from?

That is a true statement. He's right to say that.

Martingeil:

I can do it manually, but the author does not show up, is there a point in this indicator?

I just look and there are a lot of lines, maybe we should go back to the square and find the reversal date, the algorithm of the square itself, the rest is basically there, we can take the levels from Ezz, they are much better, the weekly ones are just right.

In the screenshot it is clearly seen as the price moves along the diagonals.

Who knows... Does it make sense...? I have to ask the author how he uses it in practice, I was silent about the error, maybe I didn't notice it... I built it both ways and on the clock, I don't see how they (the lines) go together where I want them to).

I've seen several predictions for the square by an expert, he uses polygons, it's hard to understand their logic and he rotates them somehow...

Anyway, I'm in a bit of a pickle...

Martingeil:

2)Not clear I'm not very good at maths example please.

We multiply it by 10000 or 100

Martingeil:

Robert so the maximum should be taken, he says opening, he's got it wrong in my opinion why the opening???

I take the maximum of the daily chart to take the normal way, through the Zigzag will do?

Yeah, I don't know why he's taking the opening... Maybe he's got some ideas of his own. I wrote it the way it's written in the book )

The zig-zag will do)

Reason: