Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 118

Avva:

Correct wave counting gives important turning points. These points will be the starting point for using them in Gunn's square 9. First - determine the reference point. Second - carefully bring all high andlow into square 9, preferably these points lie on a diagonal or cardinal cross. Once you have collected enough pivot points in the past, you can identify future pivot points.

P.S. By the way, 06.07 could be another low, a date I have not discarded. So it is quite possible that we will fall to the trend line again and then the rise will continue until 18.07.

Regards, Alexander.

In other words, you select one of the extemsems in the centre (Start) and then apply high and low? Did I get it right?

And how do you select the pitch of the square?

Regards, Grigory.

gregg:

You select one of the extrema in the centre (Start) and then apply high and low? Have I got it right?

And how do you select the pitch of the square?

Regards, Grigory.

Yes, that's right and stick to it until a new extremum appears above or below the anchor point.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

Yes, that's right and stick to it until a new extremum appears above or below the reference point.

Sincerely, Alexander.

I.e. with the Khaya and Lowe's upgrade make it a start?

Doesn't the step affect the divergence-curvature of extrema on the square?

And what does it mean to remove the outputs?

Regards, Grigory.

If there was a high and a low on the same day and the day closed at the open, which box should I put?

gregg in the settings on the left hand side you have to tick only trading days.

andreika:
gregg there in the settings on the left hand side you have to tick only trading days. the picture is not sticking, sorry.
Yes, yes, thank you, I know that...

Good afternoon. Can someone please drop me a square 9 Gunn? Thank you in advance.

Ale-xander:
Good afternoon. Can someone please drop me a square 9 Gunn? Thank you in advance.

look at the first page of this thread. there's a link to the program.

andreika:

see front page of this thread. there's a link to the program.
thanks

Ale-xander:
Thank you
Good luck figuring it out and learning. I haven't had any luck in two weeks.
Looks to me like today was supposed to be a high. ((((
Reason: