Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 123

Avva:

Yes, also within the forecast. Approximate downside target ~ 1.2300 - 1.2280.

Regards, Alexander.

The fall is clear, but what is the rise to?

gregg:
The fall is clear, but the rise to what?
~ 1.2940-50

Avva:

~ 1.2940-50

...torrential rain.

looked out the window "still sunny and no precipitation"

Alexander, why have you stopped posting predictions?

Guys, how to start learning V. Gunn techniques, there is a lot of information, it takes a long time to dig through it all =(((

arslazko:
Guys, where to start learning V. Gunn's techniques, there's so much information, it takes a long time to dig through it all =(((
Start with his biography. Start reading it at the end.

gregg:
Alexander, why have you stopped making predictions?

According to my calculations, the significant date is 21.09. I expected that it will be a low on that day, but now it will most probably be a high, as it was on the other dates. Judging by the current low movement, it is rather a correction than an impulse, so we will have to go up again.
Regards, Alexander.

The author is right to stop making predictions. There is no point in fooling the gullible. They will lose even without these pseudo-forecasts.

arslazko:
Guys, tell me where to start learning the techniques of W. Gunn, a lot of information, to dig through all this requires a lot of time =(((
There is a book in Russian:James Hyerczyk.Model, Price & Time.Application of Gann Theory in trading systems.Moscow. "IK Analitika" 2000.It is possible to begin.Take into account that the system of Gann multilevel and you need to start with the first levels, not the last.If you understand from the book how to construct the trend indicators(for example, weekly and daily indicators), you will start to grasp what Gann taught and you will be able to enter and exit the market by Gann, in fact, only on the basis of your trend indicators. You should only start with squares 9, Gannzill and other tools if you have an advanced understanding of Gann's ideas.

Here comes the 21st, where do we go today? Down or up?
Reason: