Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 131

Until early next month, the correction, which has already been going on since the end of October last year, is likely to continue. Time will tell where the price will be. And then another spurt, which I have already decided not to wait for.

Although the pattern that was in the past is repeating itself now.We are now going to 9 and then 10.

Regards, Alexander.

It would be interesting to know when the 9 is over. At what price. 1.3915 and down to 10. Or still move up to 4200(for example).

No such detailed drawings ?

Thanks !

tuma88:

It would be interesting to know when the 9 is over. At what price. 1.3915 and down to 10. Or still move up to 4200(for example).

No such detailed drawings ?

Thanks !

End of the year and a possible level of ~ 1.44.

The model that is now in operation is proceeding according to plan so far. But looking at this model in more detail, I found recurring patterns at smaller intervals. I have highlighted and numbered them. Perhaps 24.03.14 around 19.00 hours (my terminal) will be reversal, as it was on 26.12.13. (I highlighted it in blue). The general target is the lower boundary of the corridor, but time will show where the price will be.

Regards, Alexander.

The focus is off. We're waiting for the next ones.

Sincerely, Alexander.

As far as time is concerned, nothing has changed. Price-wise, the minimum level is 1.3650 and the maximum level is 1.3550.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

As far as time is concerned, nothing has changed. Price-wise, the minimum level is 1.3650 and the maximum level is 1.3550.

Regards, Alexander.

It's getting very cool.

The average between them is 3600. But since the price is at the top, it won't go to 3600, but will reverse somewhere between 3600 and 3650.

Assuming.

Thanks !

According to my old calculations, the reversal should be on 19.04. at 6pm, but that date fell on the weekend. Of course, it does not mean that there will not be an upward move (marked with a circle), but time will show, how many points it will take.

Regards, Alexander.

The date of 19.04 was worked out. Ahead is the reversal date of 28.04 and 05.05 as the finish line of a multi-month flat. The approximate goals were shown, time will show what level the price will be at.

Regards, Alexander.

Most likely, the market drew the "flat" pattern in the 4th wave and this correction ended 04.04.

With taking into account the patterns of the previous years, we can assume that the growth will continue till 26.05, then there will be a consolidation till about August and a sharp growth till the end of November.

Sincerely, Alexander.

Reason: