Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 129

Reached the planned target. Today a reversal or a correction and a continuation of the decline in the second option is possible. Both variants are still in effect.

Regards , Alexander.

Worked out the pattern.

24.04. expect low, preferably at ~1.2930 and a reversal.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

Worked out the pattern.

24.04. expect low, preferably at ~1.2930 and a reversal.

Regards, Alexander.

esteemed alexander, could you please post your views here?
Very interesting. Thank you very much.

Interesting approach to trading with Gann, thanks for the book and link. I am interested in this method, I gather information, I watched webinars on Gann with ffs and fx, very interesting stuff.

andreika:

esteemed alexander, please post more of your opinions here.
Very interesting. Thanks in advance.

Here you go.))

An interesting idea came up to compare two reference points: 25.07.12 and 20.05.13.
From these dates the growth started, which ended on the 3rd day, then there was a correction, which ended on the 7th day. Then the rise again, which ended on the 11th day. Already three dates have coincided. Judging by the remaining dates, we should now expect a correction on these days, which should end on the 19th day from the calculated date. That would be on 06/13, which would be a low on Gann squared 9. The growth will increase till the 21st day, correction till the 31st day and it should end with the 39th day growth (11.07.2013). On the weekly chart by the square 9 Gann I expect a reversal date 17.07. During this period there should be a sharp reversal of the Euro down.
Regards, Alexander.

We will try this option for the next few days.

Regards, Alexander.

Today it's low as expected, although I would have liked it differently, but.... Now there is a breakout till 17.06 (21 days from 20.05.), to go to the correction for 10 days (31 days from 20.05.). Going below the level of ~ 1.3260 cancels further growth.

Regards , Alexander.

It's time to turn around for a correction. Today or tomorrow we will see. Resistance ~1.3340 holds the price for now (next level is ~1.3450) and ~1.3120 will be support if the price goes for a correction. Second target ~1.2920. Waiting for the 28.06 date and price will show where it will be.

Regards , Alexander.

The extension seems to have gone. The blue corner has held the price. The target is 1.3520 Fibo. On Gann square 9, first target is 1.3450 (90 degrees from 1.3340), second target is 1.3580 (180 degrees from 1.3340). But the stops are close or in b/c.

Regards, Alexander.

Added the missing figures to the old drawing. It is likely to be a bumpy ride until the end of the month. And then another dash to 05.07 - 08.07.

Regards, Alexander.

Reason: