Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 21

ZZZEROXXX:
Well yes, it's very hard to find and very secretive, the sine indicator )) It's been lying around for almost 2 years https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9121#32126
That's not the one - this is the one you need.

Mixon777:

Afternoon, today is indeed a high - and we have a rule before the high do not sell before the low do not buy what is the result ? the euro dollar went up - AUD USD went down - so by the 2nd date AUD USD will go down further

And the euro should either profitable - or go down at least 100 pips - why 2 days ? square 9 - personal observation, and profit for the whole month on AUD USD based on these dates - all tops and bottoms have been taken - if this is a fluke then rather a good pattern

Michael!

So how do I get the information out of you? Please tell me specifically, can you use fractals (e.g.) to find Highs and Lows, or something else? I am attaching the daily chart. And secondly, how do you calculate the High point on the Euro today (the flat has its maximum as well). My option is 1.4417, but imho. If possible, show the time square for today on the eu.

I have not traded Kangaroo for a long time, I don't watch it, got used to it...

snail09:

Mikhail!

So how do you get the information out of you? Please tell me specifically, can fractals (e.g.) be used to find Highs and Lows, or something else? I am attaching the daily chart. And secondly, how do you calculate the High point on the Euro today (a flat has its maximum as well). My option is 1.4417, but imho. If possible, show the time square for today on the eu.

I have not traded Kangaroo for a long time, I don't watch it, got used to it...

Today is the 31st - What do you need the head for ? I gave instructions on page 8 - the rest is just your self-learning -

You see the 31st number in the corner, right? - I think you know what to do next.)

snail09:

Hello Mixon777, welcome back!

I have an option level of 1.4417 on the Euro. The Euro has hit it, probably, it will not break it today, imho. If today is the high, then according to your forecast it will go further down. The question is, when will the high be today according to your forecast, the time, I mean?

I tried to attach the extrema of the daily chart to the square myself - I do not see the harmony. With prices and time, it means it is too early, we have not passed this stage yet.

Another question: someone asked you this question in your thread, what algorithm is used to identify the High and Low days?

Ganzila points to 1.4449 during 19:00-21:00 , vector 161.8 degrees points to 19:47 . Let's see for sure ?

vashad:
Ganzila points to 1.4449 during 19:00-21:00 , vector 161.8 degrees indicates time 19:47 . Let's see for sure?

I don't work with price - only time - with price I can't find reference points - there are coincidences but dates are more accurate -

I sold euro dollar before high day - now there loss - 100 pips overnight sold AUD USD - profit 80 pips -

Mixon777:

Yeah, there's more. Have you seen this extrapolator? I got it from codebase, I don't remember the link, but I'll find it if I have to. The sine next to it is the three smoke streams. Apart from Fourier extrapolation, it has 5 other methods, plus a lot of parameters. Kudos to the author! The toy is good, the idea is interesting - but the interpretation of signals is not described by the author and in practice it is quite subjective. BUT - this extrapolator by VyshM learns to predict the future.

Files:

snail09:

Mixon777:

Yeah, there's more. Have you seen this extrapolator? I got it from codebase, I don't remember the link, but I'll find it if I have to. The sine next to it is the three smoke streams. Apart from Fourier extrapolation, it has 5 other methods, plus a lot of parameters. Kudos to the author! The toy is good, the idea is interesting - but the interpretation of signals is not described by the author and in practice it is quite subjective. BUT - this extrapolator by VyshM learns to predict the future.

I used it long ago - it was useless. But exactly on sines one may catch bounces of 25 points.

vashad:
Ganzila points to 1.4449 during 19:00-21:00 , vector 161.8 degrees points to 19:47 . Let's see for sure ?
Show a screenshot of the ganzilla (time) please and there will be no more questions, on my part for sure.

Mixon777:

I don't work with price - only time - with price I can't find reference points - there are coincidences but dates are more accurate -

I sold euro dollar before high day - now there loss - 100 pips overnight sold AUD USD - profit 80 pips -

Yesterday I also sold two euros and two cables, I was counting on a deep correction, but didn't take into account the weekend in London and USA. I ended up with 1 out of 4 orders left. At the moment it is at zero (cable). Real. I have placed stops. I was previously drained depots tell me - stop, even a very deep one, is better than no stops at all. Euro positions you have seen.

ZS. Mikhail, you did not show the time in your screenshots.

Learned to do the calculation of annual cycles and monthly - here is the low from 2005 2007 peak year = then the low 2009 - high 2011 then down to 2013 - one year earlier one year later = euro dollar pair

here is the monthly cycle and how exactly the 5th month high was ))

You can do the calculation for watchmakers - and how on page 8 full instructions

Reason: