Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 77

Developers here

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134359

I have an idea about this

lisapedic
Files:
gann_sq9_2.mq4  14 kb

If you take the point found in the square as the year of the event, then by decreasing the FF square by 361 days, this point is smeared out on the square.

Martingeil:

This liseped is bullshit, look at the incarnation of the rabbit yourself.

why is it bullshit, you have no idea what the levels are based on, hopefully not high-low days like in rabbit

If a sugar cube is thrown, it makes circles that hit the edge and return to the centre... Maybe a couple of hays can be set on the corners (date offset), how many days to the centre, how many degrees afterwards to postpone from the second hay, setting the first one to the centre...

Update

Here's a better look, fixed some things.

Files:

The system involves opening a position at breakout levels (corners and intermediate numbers between them) of Square 9. The distance between the levels is 50 pips, so there is room for trailing stop. Prior to opening a position at the level crossing, price should not be hampered by any levels, pivots, volume accumulations, etc. We wait for the price to overcome the filter of a few pips, for example, the close of the candle on the 1m. timeframe, or penetration of a close support level, located in our profit zone. Stop-loss is set at 38.2 from the last square level. The instrument for setting a stop-loss is a Fibo Arc (I use the Arc).

I started to test it now, I will report in 50 trades.

Here is a template for these levels, the other levels can be added by yourself as needed.

Martingeil:

Update

Here's a better look, fixed some things.

I put the indicator on the chart and the terminal hangs

I have thrown it in, tried switching - does not help.
Tried on 2 terminals (4 digits and 5 digits) - hangs everywhere, compiled
Reason: