End of trend (indicator) - page 3

paukas:
I don't know when the trend ends, but when it starts it's clear to a hedgehog.

From the TV movie "Irony of Fate, or Ease of Passage".

I asked the hedgehog,
Where's my favourite trendline
The hedgehog didn't answer me,
Shaking his head.

You, my friend Volodya,
Where is the Beginning of the trendline?
You tell me, where is it?
Do you know where it is?

solar:

And finally the last one. My favourite question.

How are you going to trade with this tomorrow ?

There is a login and password for the demo account on the first page, you can watch. The main position is a sell off at 1.3304 with a take profit of 1.3177. And if we break the flat from above at 1.3304-1.3177, we will have to buy to continue the new trend.

JLY:

The points are constant, the line is plotted on an "unbroken" or "unbroken" flat. In the picture, the blue lines are plotted in an "unbroken" flat, i.e. the 2nd point does not go beyond the 1st point. Otherwise red lines are drawn in the "beaten off" flat, when the 2nd point passed the 1st one.

The points also don't change after the "end" of the trend either.

Yes, I didn't write in the first post how the lines are drawn... Struggle with more questions, it's ok)

From the drawing, everything seems clear, it's even "roughly" clear how the crosses are built. I think it's something like Gunn's, right?

And the link to the basic research on this topic or the words to google?

Al_Key:

From the drawing it seems clear, even "approximately" understandable, how you draw the crosses. It seems to me - it is something like Gann, right?

Can you give me a link to the fundamental research on this topic or the words to google?

Isn't Gunn based on coal?

I made it up from scratch, I haven't seen anything similar or even about the end of a flat trend by time.

JLY:

When do you think?)

Monday!

JLY:

And the angle is blunt.

JLY:

Made it up from scratch, didn't come across anything like that or even about the end of a flat time trend at all.

I wasn't referring to the angle, but to some universal value. Eliot's = fi, Gann's = 45 degrees, etc.

Al_Key:

I was not referring to the angle, but to some universal value. Eliot's = fi, Gunn's = 45 degrees, etc.

Gunn: "price is squared withtime".

But I don't have the angle as a base, although the line has an angle relative to 2 points. And if there is an angle, then is time and price quadratic the calculation of the end point? Gunn's 2nd point is not known, only the angle? In my case the second one is known and constant. In Gann's case the 2nd point may change when scaling the chart.

But this picture is very similar (Pyrapoint Don Hall), only the first point is wrong (it must be 5 bars to the right), comparing with my method:

Updated version of the indicator. One colour is bounce (blue by default), the other is not bounce (red by default). You can change the colours in the settings.

Files:

Trading algorithm

Trading based on extrema (within the flat)

- Entry at the flat rebound (extremum)

- TP on the opposite extremum

- SL break of the flat extremum

Trading on the breakout of the flat

- Entry at breakage of the flat extremum

- TP on the flat trend end time

-SL Breakout of the opposite flat extremum

3) Trading on the flat trend line extension ("rebound" or "no rebound")

- Entry behind the point of widening (touching) the flat trend line

- TP on the flat trend's end time

-SL break of the flat extremum

Ask)

Example of expansion (touching) the flat trend line:

From the first message of the topic:"A new trend line is drawn on this touch point".

1. Extension (touching) of the flat trend line "rebound"

2. extension (touching) of the flat trend line "non-rebound".

Reason: