Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 15

The pivot point is approaching. As Mixon777 says

The sine indicator shows a point just under the 360 degree level. Possible reversal

nikat97:

The pivot point is approaching. As Mixon777 says

The sine indicator shows a point just under the 360 degree level. Possible reversal

Please make a forecast for the Euro.

Mixon777 are you taking into account the weekend? Because according to this figure, today is 29.05 and a day off. Does a day off somehow affect the calculation in the square? What to do with it? Just ignore this circumstance?

Arthur Pirozhkov

>

tuma88:

please make a prediction for the Euros.

About the same

By the way, all indicators are available in this thread and you can make your own forecasts

nikat97:

Approximately the same.

So you are saying that the future movement of the Euro will be up and it will not go below 1.4250 and it will presumably go to 1.4500, and there I understand the reversal?

Here's the last "exhalation" of the euras on the minutes on Friday. For my TS, this "fork" is a signal of a long and significant upward price movement ))))

IgorM:

So you are saying that the future movement of the EUR will be up, with the EUR not going below 1.4250 and going presumably to 1.4500, and there I understand the reversal?

To begin with, I am not asserting.

The sine indicator is already pointing to the pivot point, as far as I understand this indicator.

And the level of 1.44459 is the point of possible reversal according to the square gann. The timing is late May early June

Mixon777 Do you take into account weekends? Because according to this figure, today is 29.05 and a day off. Does a day off somehow affect the calculation in the square? what to do with it? Just ignore this circumstance?

On the 19th it was high on the EUR and low on the 21st - but the 21st is a weekend and on the 23rd it crashed 150 pips.

There is only experience and observation and tactics - do not sell till the high - do not buy till the low

Until the high the price goes actively, 80-70 points a day - then when the high point is reached the price makes a choice either to go down or go flat

But frequent case is when low point, or before low point - price goes up - and then falls sharply to low point - example 25th date before this 24th there was a mini peak

Also happens when the low point and price is slowly creeping up - this is a signal that after the low point there will be a break up 100-150 pips in one day

Example of GBPUSD - when it was low on the 25th but did not drop, you could buy a low day on the spike and see profit the next day

Most importantly, I myself do not understand how it works - maybe it's higher mathematics - or numerology - but it works and very clearly

HERE IS A BEGINNER'S GUIDE ON HOW TO WORK WITH DATES IN THE MARKET

It may be written somewhere, but the thread has been cluttered(((( how can the program understand that I'm looking at a EUR forecast or silver, is there an option to enter the currency?
Reason: