Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 125

Time is running out. Most likely the fifth wave will fail and end at 268.1% Fibo level from the first wave. Confirmation of this option will be a breakthrough of the support trend line.

Regards, Alexander.

Went back to the old timing point and revised the daily wave markup a bit.

The reversal date falls on 17.10.+/- 1-2 days, i.e. these days. I revised the wave layout to a zigzag pattern because where wave-2 was, now wave-b, a triangle rather than an irregular plane is likely to be drawn. It would be desirable to reach the level of 1.3170 - 1.3200 to complete the model, but will they? Since wave-c is many times larger than wave-a, a triangle will most likely be drawn in wave-4 on the weekly chart. By the way, I noticed that every ~ 360 days the euro forms a pivot point. That was at 360 days (actually at 361 days), was at 720 days (actually at 729 days) and at 1080 days (but actually two square 9 dates come out, 1025 (which is 55 days less) and 1057 (which is 23 days less)). That would suggest that the next reversal date would be 1440, with two dates in square 9: 1369 (71 days less) and 1407 (33 days less). All that remains is to wait and check in practice.

Regards, Alexander.

Decided to try and make a forecast some time ahead taking into account price, time and wave markup, certainly from my point of view and my experience.

To calculate target prices for support and resistance I took two base points, 1.6038 and 1.4938. From the 1.6038 base point the nearest support is 1.2095 and resistance is 1.3028, and from the 1.4938 base point the nearest support is 1.2594 and 1.2039 and resistance is 1.3161. Price will probably walk in this corridor for a little over a year.

During this time there will be the following reversal dates:

On the square of 9 Gunn the turning date is 06.05.14.

In terms of the wave layout, in my opinion, a triangle is forming. In which wave-a was formed and now wave-b is forming. At the moment, it is not yet clear what type of triangle will be formed by the market. If an Irregular triangle is formed, wave-b may reach the level of ~1.1855.In addition to the previous post.

As for the near-term outlook, as expected, the market reversed on 17.10.12. The nearest support is ~ 1.2570, the next level is ~ 1.2400.

Found another method to calculate the time target. According to this method low is expected on 27.10. and 09.01. Let's check how this method works.

Regards, Alexander.

An "irregular plane" pattern is likely to be drawn. A rise to ~ 1.2960 is possible. So far, the first target is not achieved, so I hope that the level of ~ 1.2570 will be seen by the 27.11.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

An "irregular plane" pattern is likely to be drawn. A rise to ~ 1.2960 is possible. The first target is not reached yet, so I hope that the level of ~ 1.2570 will be seen by the 27.11.

Regards, Alexander.

Hmm, I don't understand why you tried to draw your forecasts in the left part of the chart but not to find the same parameters in the right one, or at least try to discuss the method of calculation of price and time values.

ZS: I don't want to go into details, but 1.25 , 1.30 , 1.18 levels can be shown without wave analysis/gannish/graphic drawings - they are so visible and it means the price will work out, but in what sequence and when? - If you know the answers, you may become very rich, but it's not so easy to make a forecast and wait for a couple of weeks/months to make sure the forecast has worked out, imho, it's self-deception.

Regards, Igor.

Who is in the business of predicting price over time ???) in other words where the high will be at NN/NN/NNNN or the local low over time...

IgorM:

Hmm, one thing I don't understand is why having made sure the prediction doesn't work you keep trying to draw the forecasts on the left side of the chart instead of trying to match the forecast parameters on the right side, or at least try to discuss the method of calculation of price and time forecasts.

But 1.25 , 1.30 , 1.18 levels can be shown without any wave analysis/gannish/graphic drawings - they are visible and it means that the price will work out, but in what order and when? - If you know the answers, you may become very rich, but it's not so easy to make a forecast and wait for a couple of weeks/months to make sure the forecast has worked out, imho, it's self-deception.

Regards, Igor.

I still don't understand why it's written. If you have a method, show it, while everyone knows how to pour water on it, it's useless.

Regards, Alexander

03.12. should be high. Possible rise to ~1.3060. If this level is not passed, a reversal is possible. Even the level of 1.3140 will not break the pattern yet.

Regards , Alexander.

I noticed an interesting feature -Jupiter is inoppositionto the Suntoday(red line), the line goes through 1.3076 (given the rounding), the high today is 1.30756.

And at the larger size in this square, there is a cross with the Saturn-Uranus quincunx at all (Fig.2).

And the price first made the high at 1.30733 a little short of the square, and after the pullback, it reached the target.

What's also interesting is that the price was moving in its cycle from the strong resistance (support) level of 1.3024, and before that it tried to persistently break through it downwards.

If anyone uses astrology in trading (together with Gann's system or separately), it would be interesting to learn something on this subject.

Fig.1

Fig.2

vay:

I noticed an interesting feature -Jupiter is inoppositionto the Suntoday(red line), the line goes through 1.3076 (given the rounding), the high today is 1.30756.

And at the larger size in this square, there is a cross with the Saturn-Uranus quincunx at all (Fig.2).

And the price first made the high at 1.30733 a little short of the square, and after the pullback, it reached the target.

What's also interesting is that the price was moving in its cycle from the strong resistance (support) level of 1.3024, and before that it tried to persistently break through it downwards.

If anyone uses astrology in trading (together with Gann's system or separately), it would be interesting to learn something on this subject.

Interesting. Why 1.2624 as a starting point? Why was such a step taken?

Reason: