Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 136

Maxim Kuznetsov:

but unfortunately it is not automated :-)

Look at Dmitriy Fedoseyev's articles, there is a unique divergence indicator

Fast235:
Stupid triangles, it's scary to think if it worked.

It always works, it's simple geometry.

Bogard_11:

It always works, it's simple geometry.

If you look closely, it doesn't become obvious

That the numbers matter, I have no doubt.

Fast235:

if you look closely, it doesn't become obvious

That the numbers matter, I don't doubt it.

You just see a lot of angles and triangles. You still need to know how to work the box. I haven't seen the manual on the internet.
But it is a universal price and time calculator.

And that's not all of the box's features.

Bogard_11:

You just see a lot of angles and triangles. You still need to know how to work the box. I haven't seen an instruction manual on the internet.
Otherwise it is a universal price and time calculator.

And that's not all of the box's features.

It's a cakewalk, to be honest. Just like throwing a bunch of corners and catching fish in it... It doesn't convey any structure to the price movement...

Yevhenii Levchenko:
It's a cakewalk, to be honest. Just like throwing a lot of corners and catching fish in it... It doesn't convey any structure to the price movement...

Uh-huh... It doesn't, unless you understand the general principle of how price and time are related geometrically on a simple graph with two X and Y coordinates. As written above, the box is Gunn's three squares, 54, 90 and 144. But it had static patterns, in this age you can use one dynamic pattern. Only you have to rebuild step by pips and bars.
And again as already written above, you will not find anywhere a helpline on how to use this box, for catching the end of a move, or for catching the end of a correction.

You just see a mishmash of lines (corners) and you just have to look at certain corners at certain times, that's all.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
It's a cakewalk, to be honest. Just like throwing a bunch of angles and catching fish in it... It doesn't convey any structure to the price movement...

Let's continue the experiment... Just by the corners, isn't it logically obvious from which corner the rebound has moved, by which angle the trend has moved? The box figures are obviously hidden, but there is a clear mathematical logic there as well. Nothing is just a gimmick.
P.S. - I've never seen anyone who could also use this tool to explain the proportions of price and time of reversal or trend ... Well, I know who can, and cooler than me, but I'm not talking about the Guru of Gann's methods.

Bogard_11:

Let's continue the experiment... Just by the corners, isn't it logically clear from which corner the rebound has moved, by which angle the trend has moved? The box figures are obviously hidden, but there is a clear mathematical logic there as well. Nothing is just a gimmick.
P.S. - I've never seen anyone who could also use this tool to explain the proportions of price and time of reversal or trend ... Well, I know who can, and cooler than me, but I do not mean the methodological guru Gann.

So what to do now? Buy or sell?

Evgeny Belyaev:

So what do we do now? Buy or sell?

Like down. We have to wait for the next picture.)

a picture without warrants is like a wedding without music
Reason: