FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 548

Speculator_:
The essence of analysis, the basic basics, where to start.
You know nothing works! Look at the channels - H4, H1 - lifetime of 5-6 touches, during the rebound does not work.

Speculator_:
Well the essence of analysis, the basic basics, where to start.

Ishim:
you know nothing works! See channels - H4, H1 - lifetime of 5-6 touches, does not work during the rebound.

stranger:
nothing funny! Well, you are a mushroom picker (that's right), we went to the forest for mushrooms (this is my first time going for mushrooms - just kidding)))) that's for example) and I say teach you how to look for mushrooms? - So what's the lesson? I'm waiting!

Ishim:
You know nothing works! Look at the channels - H4, H1 - lifetime of 5-6 touches, during the rebound it doesn't work.

As I understand it, you have to work backwards. For example, here is a graph:

A classic Elliott wave on the charts says it's going to go down, but the opposite is true.

Ishim:
nothing funny! Well, you are a mushroom picker (that's right), we went to the forest for mushrooms (this is my first time going for mushrooms - just kidding)))) that's for example) and I say teach you how to look for mushrooms? - So what's the lesson? I'm waiting!

Speculator_:

As I understand it, you have to work backwards. For example, here is a chart:

There is a classic Elliott wave on the charts which says that the movement will go down, but the opposite is true.

I did not get to Elliot (((( (I did not swim in his waves)

stranger:
That's good - let's end the conversation.

Speculator_:

As I understand it, you have to work backwards. For example, here is a chart:

On the charts the classic Elliott wave it says that the movement will go down, but on the contrary we go up.

Then I make a forecast

On the schedule a corrective wave zigzag, it means that the movement will be downward. But on the contrary we buy! This is how I look at the market. Of course, I do not draw the letters and numbers, it is for illustrative example.

stranger:

The old one in the second picture is not a real mushroom. It has to be physically lifted with a crane.
Reason: