FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 544

Myth63:

Heh=) that's how it turned out =)

big arrows, small arrows with dashes ;))

well, and the opening prices, not to draw ).

oh that's a pip...

Myth63:
Yesterday my son showed a programme called JEEN on his smartphone. The idea is that if you guess any character from the chupacabra to Bill Gates, he will guess from the leading questions. One rule=) answer honestly=)

I'd advise... I tried to fool him for two hours yesterday, everyone guessed this shaitan=)

akinator free that's what it's called
Basilio's cat is called Bayun's cat)).

Ishim:
I see you're sharing the profits of '15.)
Teacher, come out of the cave, let's troll)

Spekul:

Are you still catching fleas?

Minute chart. Just before market close I opened a position so that when the market opens I have already earned

Speculator_:

Minute chart. Just before market close I opened a position so that when the market opens I have already earned

Speculator_:

and if there's a gap down, it's like roulette, for luck.

Speculators are sprinkling sales.

GoVegas:

Speculators are sprinkling sales.

Don't confuse the immature minds of teenagers, they are in a trend).

They takeincomprehensible drawings as abstractionism, at best they only accept charts from MT with beautiful turkeys, preferably with arrows))))

stranger:

Don't confuse the immature minds of adolescents, they're trending).

They considerincomprehensible drawings as abstractionism, at best, only graphics from MT with beautiful turkeys, preferably with arrows))))

Drawing is adapted to the target audience - circles and index lines are available ))).