[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 104

This is what I posted last week and this is what we have at the beginning of this week:

As we see the movement to the upper boundary of the channel has ended, I tend to think that next week I will see the pair's further decline, though I do not exclude the growth towards 1.4550, it will become clearer on the opening of the trading session on Monday.

As usual, the red one is the base one, the green one is the alternative one.

Temnyj:

And as usual, red is the main and green is the alternative.

Yeah, well, as usual either Buy or Sell ;)

SZZ: And what is the sense of drawing if this prediction will not trade? If it went down, it's too late to get up, but if it went up ...

IgorM:

Yeah, well, as usual either Buy or Sell ;)

SZY: What's the sense of drawing if this prediction will not work? If it went down, it is too late to get up, but if it went up ...

I have already said that I do not place forecasts, but my expectations of the pair's movement. I enter the market following my TS signals. And if there is an anticipated direction, it is much easier to find entry points on smaller TFs.

Temnyj:
I have already said that I am not posting predictions, but my expectations of the pair's movement.
Well, look at your last screen! What are your expectations? Two arrows are coming out of one point! You don't expect anything, you are trying to move between Buy and Sell, so I have paid attention to your expectations (forecast). It is obvious that the price goes up and down, it is important to analyze the order of moves up and down, or the anticipated reversal levels or SL levels when you want to consider your forecasts unsuccessful.

IgorM:
Look at your latest screen! What are the expectations? Two arrows are coming out of one point! You don't expect anything, you just flit between Buy and Sell, that's why I drew attention to your expectations (forecast).

I see that there is an expectation of downward movement, for which there will be a confirmation, then I will go to sell. And if there is a confirmation of upward movement, I will buy, and no hesitation - everything is calm and measured, up, down, up, down - like in waves.

You're talking about the forecast again, I told you it's not a forecast.

Why can't Margaret be seen?

Evgen157:

Why can't Margaret be seen?

She was commissioned by insiders - she wrote a lot of secret stuff here )

Looked at positions on EUR/USD and GBP/USD traders in several DCs - they are in sell, especially on GBP/USD (95% +):-)

21april:
Looked at positions on EUR/USD and GBP/USD traders in several DCs - they are in sell, especially on GBP/USD (95% +):-)

So, let's go up))) THE LAW OF MEANNESS )))

Mixon777:
She was ordered by insiders - she wrote a lot of secret stuff here )

Shall I get ready too ? ))))
Reason: