FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1337

Ishim:
well you tell me about the protracted correction - seriously and for a long time. )))))))))
for someone a correction of 200 fx is a correction. everything is relative of course, but the eurik is mostly falling (see MN).... and the target is well below 0.9

_new-rena:
No profit without the missiles... I thought it would go further, but it didn't... or rather the bot. I hope he's right...

Rena, what is this?

stranger:

Rena, what is it?

opened monitoring - dabbling in MA stuff, can't get it on myself.... once again convinced that if a stage is passed, it's not worth remembering.

Ishim:
Hasn't gotten there yet.
Now I have.

Alexey:
Now I have.
HIM didn't get it)))

well, coloput drivers, shall we throw audev and kivev, there different ones, in the lunar days?

as well as dogs, aglitski?

Lesorub:

well, coloput drivers, shall we throw audev and kivev, there different ones, in the lunar days?

as well as dogs, aglitski?

We have an illiterate teacher who does not even know letters and cannot read, it's sad (and this guy takes some kind of leadership position, and then we wonder why we live like this, read, write, think, how can he lead anything?)

stranger:
HIM didn't get it)))
now 1.0755

stranger:
We have an illiterate teacher who does not even know letters and cannot read, it's sad( And this man occupies some kind of leadership position and then we wonder why we live like this, read, write and think, how can he lead anything?)))
Such people are welcome in leadership positions.

Alexey:
such people are very welcome in leadership positions
HIM should go into politics, where they are even more welcome)))
Reason: