FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 554

Alexey:
How is your indicator doing?
50ipoca has a takeout point =) closed 90% and is in profit =) we will wait for the arrow =)

Myth63:
50ipoca has a ticker =) closed 90% and into BU =) we will wait for the arrow =)
Ok, will you let me test it? :)

Alexey:
OK, will you let me test it? :)
It's too early to tell =) it still needs to be modified to download the numbers by itself, right now it's just manual data entry.

Myth63:
It's too early to tell =) it needs to be modified so that it can download the digits by itself, right now it's just manual scoring.
I see :) It's just interesting to look at your miracle.

Alexey:
I see :) Just curious to see your miracle.
I gave you a picture =) and I still do =)

The idea is quite simple =) opening in the direction of the arrow. If down, then above the day's opening, we salt. If up, then below the opening of the day.

Myth63:

The idea is quite simple=) opening in the direction of the arrow. if down, then above the day's opening. If up, then below the opening of the day.

What is the direction of the arrow?

Myth63:

The idea is quite simple =) opening in the direction of the arrow. If down, then above the day's opening, we salt. If up the arrow, then below the opening of the day.

This is not an idea, but a visualization of signals. That is why there was no point in even writing it. ))

Teacher, where do you get your oranges from, the sanctions? ))))

tol64:

It's not an idea, it's a visualisation of signals. So there wasn't even a point in writing it. ))

I don't think there's any point in writing it. it really helps, I'm just typing in the history and seeing what's going on. I'm trying to place my first order, and if the signal is not right or early I get a lossless signal.

Reason: