What does a fair formula for rating Signals look like? - page 2

Renat Fatkhullin:

There are 23 non-linear adjustable components in the formula.

It's controlled like this:

Renate, the picture doesn't open.

Renat Fatkhullin:

It's run like this:

That's right. Isn't that too much?

Wouldn't it be easier to leave the rating on signal Providers themselves? Those who are confident in their signals and deposit a large amount - are worthy of the highest rating. And if a Provider is so unsure of his signal that he is afraid to deposit even a hundred quid - to me, it is an indication that the Provider does not care about the signal quality - he is thinking only about how to get more money from Subscribers.

o_o:

mathematicians and theorists welcome!

Any sensible person understands that the trading quality depends only on the equity profit / equity drawdown ratio. All other criteria are just lyrics and emotions out of touch with reality. :)

Well, what if the rating is equated to the votes. The signal with the most votes has a higher rating. You can only vote for a signal once....

Renat Fatkhullin:

Can I find out more about these non-linear components? What functions are there?

I would use something like this in another area.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well, what if the rating is equated to the votes. The signal with the most votes has a higher rating. You can only vote for a signal once....

If the goal is What does the most unfair rating formula for Signals look like, then yes this approach is suitable....

i will create a signal and ask all my friends and relatives to vote for it...+ uneducated people who do not understand trading will come and vote for stupid reasons that only they understand...

As a result, Signals will become total chaos and confusion ... people will compete to draw the biggest possible number of votes by hook or by crook.

It seems to me that we should remove the influence of the number of subscribers on the ranking, to exclude those who subscribe to their own signal sharply moving them to the top of the list.

nowi:

We should leave only the balance... Down with Equity!

I'm about to draw you a balance on any account that will make you look good!

On the contrary, you have to look at the size of the funds. And the drawdown should be measured only by means. Balance is a random thing.

Andrei:
Any sensible person understands that the quality of trading depends only on the ratio of equity profit to equity drawdown. All other criteria are just lyrics and emotions out of touch with reality. :)

I agree!!! But the size of the provider's own funds is also important, because it's one thing for a person to manage one, but it's another thing to manage a million.

nowi:

if the goal is What does the most unfair formula for ranking Signals look like, then yes this approach is fine....

I will create a signal and ask everyone I know and relatives to vote for it...+ just uneducated people who do not understand the trade will come along and vote for idiotic reasons that only they understand...

in the end the Signals will turn into total chaos and confusion....they'll compete to get as many votes as they can, by hook or by crook...

It was about subscriptions. It's not about numbers, it's about money.

Reason: