FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 546

stranger:
Just kidding, you're growing Sensei, I remember in my youth you used to draw 30 pips at all))))
I may not go back to m15 but I will use the smallest TF H1 (with stops at 140pp. or depletion at 70pp.), when everything is settled volatility may go down again.

Ishim:
Maybe I won't go back to m15, the shallowest H1 TF will remain (with stops at 140pp. or 70pp. depletion), when everything matures volatility may go down again.
You try to calculate the movement boundaries (range) and enter from them, large stops will not give you anything.

I'm going to trust your prediction and crush a few more fleas into the general population. Hope your white beard doesn't let you down this week.

stranger:
You try to calculate the movement boundaries (range) and enter from them, big stops won't do you any good.
You can't use forecasts in trading. (i had a sin, i pipped 2-3 times for 15 pips )))))) - (i had a sin, i pipped 2-3 times with 15 pips )

Ishim:
predictions do not apply in trading. (there was a sin, I pipped 2-3 times with 15 pips )))))) - (I had the sin of pipping two or three times with 15 pips )
I'm not talking about forecasts, I'm talking about counting. And not 15 pips, but the limits of at least a short range, 5 figures.

Alexey:
I'm going to trust your prediction and crush a few more fleas into the general population. I hope your white beard doesn't let you down this week.
He's a known crook and scammer and has many nicknames... (Granddad the Sniper, Fly Fisherman, Stonecutter, Gravedigger of Deposits, Baba Vanga....)

Ishim:
he's a known swindler and scammer and has many nicknames... (Granddad Chekar, Mukhomornik, Stonemason, Gravedigger of deposits (yours), Baba Vanga....)
But in short Uncle Kolya or Kolyan is right :D

stranger:
I'm not talking about predictions, I'm talking about counting. And not 15 pips, but the limits of at least a short term range, 5 figures.
This is a H4 forecast - 4-5 knees! - i usually do not put more than 2, the period of validity is 1-3 months - and the forecasts are once a week - it turns out that there is no need for long term (Moreover, the situation may change)

Alexey:
And shorter Uncle Kolya or Kolyan :D
he never has Uncle Kolya as a guest - that's a fact! )))))))))))))))

Ishim:
he's a known swindler and scammer and has many nicknames... (Granddad Chekar, Mukhomornik, Stonemason, Gravedigger of deposits (yours), Baba Vanga....)
I don't want to offend him, because he's lurking.
Reason: