Interesting and Humour - page 4794

Edgar Akhmadeev:
I know what it's like to search for documents in the archives of government websites, and I'm not ready for such heroism. Especially not in English.
But I myself am waiting for a translation to appear. A document was found recently, and they have promised to translate it. There will be a link there too. I've heard a small part of it so far.
If it's interesting to find it, the writer Nikolai Starikov interviewed a famous screenwriter and writer, I don't remember the surname.
PS. The document was posted a couple of years ago.

I agree with him in many ways, there are of course his opinions that are too radical for me, but for the most part I do.

Here's the interview
https://youtu.be/BDoD9olgK6Y

Edgar Akhmadeev:
I know what it's like to search for documents in the archives of government websites, and I'm not ready for such heroism. Especially not in English.
But I myself am waiting for a translation to appear. A document was found recently, and they have promised to translate it. There will be a link there too. I've heard a small part of it so far.
If it's interesting to find it, it's a writer Starikov interviewed a famous screenwriter and writer, I don't remember her last name.
PS. The document was posted a couple of years ago.

Pogodina-Kuzmina is her surname. And all this is an advertisement for her forthcoming book. This "Dulles's plan", moreover in Russian, wandered through the Internet 15 years ago, and then everybody used to assert its veracity. And suddenly it turned out to be published no more than 2 years ago)).

ps: moderators, if anything, we are discussing fiction here.

On the subject of high morality from Nietzsche: "One could imagine a high moral mendacity in which one is only aware of one's sex drive as a duty to conceive children.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
Here is the interview
https://youtu.be/BDoD9olgK6Y

There is a link in the description under this video which gives out documents related to Stalin's death. There are a lot of them, so pleasespecify which one is Dulles Doctrine.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Pogodina-Kuzmina is her last name. And all this is an advertisement for her forthcoming book. This "Dulles plan", and in Russian, was floating around the internet 15 years ago, and everyone claimed it to be true then too. And suddenly it turned out to be published no more than 2 years ago)).

Calling Starikov a historian? That's too much))) Fiction with historical inclusions and a fairly oriented assessment))))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Pogodina-Kuzmina is her last name. And all this is an advertisement for her forthcoming book. This "Dulles plan", and in Russian, was floating around the internet 15 years ago, and everyone was claiming it was true then too. And suddenly it turned out to be published no more than 2 years ago)).

She says she found the document on the CIA website, and translated part of it for her novel. Do you think that's a lie? These days, such lies are easy to uncover. The news is new, it'll be found soon enough. Personally, I'm not motivated enough to investigate the archive. Lazy. Waiting for the ready-made.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
She says she found a document on the CIA website and translated part of it for her novel. You think that's a lie? These days such lies are easy to uncover. The news is new, it'll be found soon enough. Personally, I'm not motivated enough to investigate the archive. Lazy. Waiting for the ready-made.

"The burden of proof is on the assertor."

In my opinion, you have simply merged.

Edgar Akhmadeev:
She says she found the document on the CIA website and translated part of it for her novel. You think that's a lie? It's the kind of lie that's easy to uncover these days. The news is new, it'll be found soon enough. Personally, I'm not motivated enough to investigate the archive. Lazy. Waiting for the ready-made.

I think some clever twist is waiting and the whole thing is a publicity stunt. There is some sort of "Dulles Plan" in the conversation. Dulles was first deputy, so a good half of the documents are under his signature. If there is any prescription for any action in the document, it is a plan. Exactly what plan is being talked about is not specified. Her book about forest spies is not the level of espionage and sabotage that would fit that very plan.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

"The burden of proof is on the assertor."

In my opinion, you've just blended in.

Oh how right you are!
By the way, it's not the first time I've said this - I'm not in court and don't have to prove anything. I chat to nice people in the relevant thread and sometimes run into people who think you have to stock up on all the evidence before you communicate.
Reason: