Interesting and Humour - page 4801

Edgar Akhmadeev:

Asians are more poetic

Joke.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What does the Chinese mean by combining two characters, meaning water and a handful of earth, respectively?

What is it? A direct question or a clarification of what I was asking? If it is a direct question, you can use a dictionary. But that's not what I'm interested in. You saw a little earlier the comnet from the video that was quoted. In the video, the poem about shi-shi is written in different characters, but they all sound the same.

===

水土 - water and soil

土水 - soil water

;)

===

There happens to be a separate character for mud, 泥 ... If it can be considered a separate character.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What is this? A direct question or a clarification of what I was asking? If it is a direct question, you can use the dictionary. But that's not what I'm interested in. Have you seen the video commentary that was quoted earlier? In the video, the poem about shi-shi is written in different characters, but they all sound the same.

===

水土 - water and soil

土水 - soil water

;)

===

There happens to be a separate character for mud, 泥 ... if it can be considered a separate character.

We will learn Chinese at the same time with forex. A promising language, by the way.

Uladzimir Izerski:

We'll learn Chinese on the way to forex. A promising language, by the way.

Especially for translators who get paid for it.

Decapitated body of woman found in central Moscow

A.G. Nevzorov comments:

"It remains a mystery how she managed to get from St Petersburg to Moscow without her head".

First rule of the Dunning-Kruger Club ─ don't know you are a member of the Dunning-Kruger Club.

Uladzimir Izerski:

We'll learn Chinese on the way to forex. A promising language, by the way.

There is also an anecdote from the USSR:

Optimists learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, and realists learn AK-47.

Andrey Dik:

Yeah, I think hieroglyphs are just like pictures, it's probably even easier for children to remember (learn the world around them) the names of objects (words) as a picture than to first learn individual letters and then learn to make words out of the letters, because what's the difference between a picture of a tree and the zakaruchka that stands for it? - the brain is known to operate with images, so there is no difference.

So I googled it and found this interesting thing.

Clever chimpanzee.

khorosh:

An intelligent chimpanzee.

Yes, the future species after man

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, the future species after man

Some people think monkeys evolved from man...

Not my opinion.

But perhaps they are descended from lemurians?

Reason: