Interesting and Humour - page 4797

Edgar Akhmadeev:
The Dulles Plan is published on the CIA website, if anything. Cleverly one can find it, though not easily.
I have to say, the text is not the same as the one that circulates on the internet and is retold by Zadornov, but the essence is the same.

The text which circulates on the internet is in fact an exact quote of Lakhnovsky's monologue from the second part of Ivanov's novel The Eternal Call.

There is and has been published "The Dulles Doctrine" which actually has nothing to do with any Dulles

Slava:

The text that circulates on the internet is in fact an exact quote of Lakhnovsky's monologue from the second part of Ivanov's novel The Eternal Call.

There is and has been published "The Dulles Doctrine", which actually has nothing to do with any Dulles

In the end, it turns out that Starkov's is not about the "Dalles Doctrine", but about a memorandum on Stalin's death with a list of all possible reactions to the event (without any attempt to indicate what exactly should be done). Partly reminiscent of the famous US war plans with many nations, including even Canada or Mexico. In other words, just the usual expert opinion on all potentially interesting issues - the usual peculiar bureaucracy.

Apparently Starkov went for a deliberate forgery to promote the lady's novel to an appropriate public. It is extremely amusing and enlightening to see how "bourgeois" fighters use typical "bourgeois" advertising tricks when making money)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Apparently Starkov went in for a deliberate forgery to promote the lady's novel to an appropriate audience. It is extremely amusing and instructive to see how "bourgeois" fighters use typical "bourgeois" advertising tricks when making money)

If Starkov is Starikov ? then, imho, he is not a writer but an ordinary showman or expert - I mean those TV talking heads who sign up with this word ))))

Bring on the domestic Father Christmas! )))

Igor Makanu:

if Starkov is Starikov?

Yeah) Starkov is a football player, I think.)

Igor Makanu:

bring on the native Ded Moroz ! )))

Santa Claus has always been Russian) It's Santa - imported) And twice - first as the most revered saint in Russia, and now - as a ridiculous old man in a cap)

Igor Makanu:

Give me a domestic Father Christmas! )))

I haven't believed in Father Christmas for a long time. It's been two years now.

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I haven't believed in Father Christmas for a long time. It's been two years now.

I do... about that:

))

Edgar Akhmadeev:

The main thing is that Santa believes in you :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The main thing is that Santa believes in you :-)

I was a bad boy this year anyway.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Well, yes) Starkov is a footballer, I think).

It seems that since the dawn of time, the grandfathers were domestic) It is Santa who is imported) And twice - first as the most revered saint in Russia, and now - as a ridiculous grandfather in a cap)

I like Starikov as a man. of course he is not a historian, the syllable is also only at times, but he is efficient))))

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I've been a bad boy this year anyway.

It's a little too ambiguous.

Reason: