Interesting and Humour - page 4799

Олег avtomat:

;))

wonder if it's politics or not ? :-)

what if it had a different headline? :-)

transcendreamer:

I wonder if it's politics or not? :-)

what if it had a different headline? :-)

It's probably just a provocation to talk about politics... And since no one gets involved in the discussion, you don't go to the bathhouse twice before the new year...

Aleksey Nikolayev:
For some reason reading the forum lately brings to mind a text by Borges,

And for some reason Anton Palych comes to my mind. I have a strong feeling that I am reading the forum of the famous chamber.

sibirqk:

For some reason I am reminded of Anton Pavlovich. I get the distinct feeling that I'm reading the forum of a famous ward.

Are you suggesting that (as in the story) communicating with patients can lead to becoming a patient?) Sounds logical, time to call it a day.)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Are you suggesting that (as in the story) communicating with patients can lead to becoming a patient?) Sounds logical, it's time to get on with it)

Pancakes Chekhov.

Counsellor Semyon Petrovich Podtykin sat down at the table, covered his chest with a napkin and, burning with impatience, began to wait for the moment when the pancakes would be served... Before him, as before a commander surveying the battlefield, a whole picture spread out... In the middle of the table, stretching into the front, stood slender bottles. There were three varieties of vodka, Kyiv nalewka, Chateau larose, Rheinwein and even a hollow vessel with the work of the Benedictine fathers. Around the drinks there were herrings with mustard sauce, sprat, sour cream, grained caviar (3 rubles 40 kopecks per pound), fresh salmon and other things. Podtykin was looking at all this and greedily salivated... His eyes were full of oil and his face was puckered with lust...

- Can we go on for so long? - He grumbled, turning to his wife. - Hurry up, Katya!

But then, at last, the cook appeared with pancakes... Semyon Petrovich, at the risk of burning his fingers, grabbed the top two hottest pancakes and appetisingly slapped them onto his plate. The pancakes were crispy and porous, plump as a merchant's daughter's shoulder... Podtykin smiled pleasantly, hiccuped with delight and poured hot oil over them. Then, as if whetting his appetite and enjoying the anticipation, he slowly, with a bit of order coated them with caviar. In the places where there was no caviar, he poured sour cream on them... Now all he had to do was to eat them, was it not? But no...! Podtykin looked at the works of his hands and was not satisfied ... After thinking for a while, he put on pancakes the fattest piece of salmon, a sprat and a sardine, then, panting and gasping, he rolled both pancakes into a tube, drank a shot of vodka with feeling, grumbled, opened his mouth ...

But then he had an apoplectic stroke.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Pancakes Chekhov.

You could also reprint his story "I feel sleepy".

" kalsarikiannite" - who can translate?

Denis Sartakov:
" kalsarikiannit" - who can translate it?

https://finland.fi/ru/zhizn-i-obshhestvo/44077/

There's no literal translation, unless it's "Friday")

Igor Makanu:

https://finland.fi/ru/zhizn-i-obshhestvo/44077/

There's no literal translation, unless it's "Friday" ))

Learn Finnish. Kalsarikännit [kalsarikännit] means drinking alone at home in your underwear without planning to go out.

Translate this one)

Reason: