Interesting and Humour - page 4800

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Translate this one)

hopeless, some kind of chinese literacy !

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Translate this one).

I wonder at what age Chinese children who are learning their mother tongue are able to understand it without help. Or is it the same situation as with the riddle "a windowless, doorless house full of people" - you can never guess it yourself, but everyone knows it.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Translate this one.)

That's the Grail!

Shoker:

It's the Grail!

reminds me: decompiling is forbidden because reading some of the source code can accidentally summon Cthulhu

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I wonder at what age Chinese children who are learning their mother tongue are able to understand it without help. Or is it the same situation as with the riddle "no windows without doors, full of people" - you can never guess it yourself, but everyone knows it.

children, in principle, can learn hieroglyphics from the age of 2-3, provided they use them all the time

A 2 year old can turn on a computer (tablet, smart phone... whatever), turn on cartoons and after a week he'll learn to turn on a cartoon by himself just by watching you do it).

(which can't be said about older people because for them "the screen is full of hieroglyphics") )

Life experience and fear of error prevents the elderly from learning easily

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

children can basically learn hieroglyphics from the age of 2-3, as long as they use them all the time.

put a 2-year-old kid in front of a computer, turn on a cartoon and in a week he could learn to turn on a cartoon by himself just by watching you do it )

You can't say the same for older people who only see hieroglyphs on the screen. )

I think that hieroglyphs are just like pictures, maybe even for children it's easier to memorize (to learn the world) the names of things (words) as a picture than to learn letters first and then learn to put words together from them, because what's the difference between the image of a tree and the one that stands for it? - the brain is known to operate with images, so there is no difference.

So I googled it and found this interesting thing.

Denis Sartakov:
" kalsarikännit" - who can translate it?

Finnish booze)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I wonder at what age Chinese children who are learning their mother tongue are able to understand it without help. Or is it like the riddle 'a house full of people with no windows and no doors' - you can never guess it, but everyone knows it.

What does the Chinese express by combining two characters, meaning water and a handful of earth, respectively?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What does the Chinese express by combining the two characters for water and a handful of earth respectively?

A lump of mud).

Uladzimir Izerski:

A lump of mud would come out).

Asians are more poetic

Reason: