Interesting and Humour - page 4787

Edgar Akhmadeev:

I've been reading articles on research over the last few years proving that the outdated myths about vitamin C shock doses are untenable.

As for the "methods being widely used" - there are plenty of facts to be told about the old-fashioned treatments. How I treated my ulcer in the clinic, which I cured myself later with a new methodology, for which I won the Nobel Prize relatively recently. How my sister searched all over Moscow in search of a medicine prescribed by a retired doctor, but it turned out to be discontinued many years ago.

I remembered these wise words, though a little off-topic (we discussed folk and Ayurvedic remedies above): "People with an average life expectancy of 70+ years admire the medicine of people with SPF of 30".

Generally, the topic is boring. We are not medics. No matter what anyone says, no one can prove anything.

You can read ad infinitum. And the criterion of truth is practice. That wasn't about vitamin C, that was about B1, B12, B6. There are no miracles, nevertheless it works. The strangeness of certain characters proves nothing. It happens that they take something off the market, but in fact they only change its name.

Some strange things are happening in the world - as if there is a competition in madness everywhere. Even vitamins have been taken. If they are not absorbed, they are not needed. But if a person is weakened or the problem is due to lack of them, they will be absorbed.

the scenery is beautiful

not bad,

and overall original and positive.

Igor Makanu:

not bad,

Nice! Especially the accent.

Igor Makanu:

not bad,

Without a hole in the side (iris) in the cow, for cyberpunk does not count)

Photo and video, just in case, I will not post it here)

Edgar Akhmadeev:

With these words I would close this [another] emotional topic.

Medicine and religion are a business. Big business. It has nothing to do with faith. It has nothing to do with health care either.

Even after leaving God the patient is not happy. It got better, of course, but just a minute of talking and saying, next))))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Strange things are happening in the world - it's like an insanity contest everywhere.

))))) more than that awaits us))))) The main thing is to be at home calm, comfortable and the madness is only outside the window or behind a high fence))))

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Without the hole in the side (aperture) of the cow, it doesn't count as cyberpunk)

Photo and video, just in case, I will not post it here)

Come on, they showed it on TV. They even put their hand in the stomach.

Igor Makanuhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page4787#comment_19346738

not bad,

and generally original and positive.

полистал новости: https://www.rbc.ru/technology_and_media/21/11/2020/5fb965c09a79474cb75a0927

A video showing the everyday life of a Russian cyber village was published on YouTube on 19 November and garnered more than 2 million views. According to the head of Roscosmos, the video's message is "consistent with our understanding of our goals and objectives"

I suspect that comrade Rogozin is spying on this forum.... it makes sense in principle, great community, advanced technologies, so to say adopts experience

))

Igor Makanu:

полистал новости: https://www.rbc.ru/technology_and_media/21/11/2020/5fb965c09a79474cb75a0927

i suspect that mr. Rogozin has been spying on this forum.... it makes sense, it's a great community, cutting-edge technology, so to speak, adopts experience

))

))