Interesting and Humour - page 3622

Aleksandr Prishenko:

There is even a solution to the problem in Wikipedia. For people nowadays, aliens are more real than gods.)))

About three or more years ago, when there was a separate forum mql4.com, we already solved this problem :) And we solved it not just successfully, but gave proof in Boolean algebra language :)

Anyway, it's interesting and really deserves attention. Those who haven't worked with it may try to solve it.

Back in the nineties I faced Einstein's problem - there were 5 houses, 5 people of different nationalities etc. I got the problem from a Soviet issue of Science and Life. It pricked me because, according to Einstein's own words, it can be solved only by 7% of the world's population. I was curious, could I? I took a sheet of paper and a pen, and it took me about two hours, but I found a solution. It felt good to know that I could do it. And only years later I learnt, that Einstein, when formulating the problem, said, that it should be solved in the mind, not on paper :) That's where I was floating :)))))))))

Vitaly Murlenko:

About three or more years ago, when there was a separate forum mql4.com, we already solved this problem :) And we solved it not just successfully, but gave proof in Boolean algebra language :)

Anyway, it's interesting and really deserves attention. Those who haven't worked with it may try to solve it.

Back in the nineties I faced Einstein's problem - there were 5 houses, 5 people of different nationalities etc. I got the problem from a Soviet issue of Science and Life. It pricked me because, according to Einstein's own words, it can be solved only by 7% of the world's population. I was curious, could I? I took a sheet of paper and a pen, and it took me about two hours, but I found a solution. It felt good to know that I could do it. And only years later I learnt that, when Einstein had formulated the problem, he said that it should be solved in the mind, not on paper :) That's where I came in :)))))))))

They say Einstein was a joker, how did he know the percentage of people who could solve the problem? )

I also solved it in about 2 hours, not on paper, but with the problem in front of me in the form of a table.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Einstein is generally said to have been a joker, how did he know the percentage of people who could solve the problem? )

It took him about two hours to solve it, too, not on paper, but with the problem in front of him in the form of a table.

In student time in the 4th year (about 5 years ago) in the dormitory for half an hour orally solved it, with a printed out text task.
There is nothing complicated there.

Минфин РФ предупредил о возможной сверхплановой покупке не менее $1 млрд
Минфин РФ предупредил о возможной сверхплановой покупке не менее $1 млрд
  • bankir.ru
Рубль переукреплен от фундаментальных значений на 10–12%, и это дает Минфину РФ возможность до конца текущего года купить валюту на сумму не менее $1 млрд сверх тех операций, которые он делает для пополнения Резервного фонда. Об этом заявил министр финансов Антон Силуанов. Как сообщает «Прайм», министр считает, что рубль переукреплен от...

«Яндекс.Деньги» запускают арбитражный сервис
«Яндекс.Деньги» запускают арбитражный сервис
  • bankir.ru
«Яндекс.Деньги» c 20 марта начинают тестирoвать арбитражный сервис: кoмпания сoбирается сама компенсировать потери пoкупателей из-за oшибoк в дoставке интернет-магазинoв, слишкoм дoлгой дoставки или невыполненнoгo заказа. Тестирование сервиса продлится до 20 мая, затем компания примет решение о его дальнейшем развитии. Как пишут «Ведомости»...

What a position!

1. If the open position is less than or equal to 50,000,000 USD, the allowable leverage is 1:500. If the open position is between 50,000,000 USD and 200,000,000 USD, the allowable leverage is 1:200. If the open position is over 200,000,000 USD, allowed leverage is 1:100.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What a position!

1. If the open position is less than or equal to 50,000,000 USD, the allowable leverage is 1:500. If the open position is between 50,000,000 USD and 200,000,000 USD, the allowable leverage is 1:200. If the open position is over 200,000,000 USD, allowed leverage is 1:100.

It is quite possible that this is just a PR move to build clients' confidence in the company's monumentality and seriousness.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What a position!

It came to you as well. Looks like we have the same DC).

Actually, that's the terms of trade.)

How can blindness be cured by a virus?

Британские медики запрограмировали геном слепого на прозрение
Британские медики запрограмировали геном слепого на прозрение
  • newscdn.newsrep.net
Оксфорд (Великобритания), 20 марта. Ученые из Оксфордского университета сумели излечить 29-летнего мужчину, потерявшего зрение из-за редкого наследственного заболевания. Восстановить зрение специалистам удалось благодаря редактированию генома пациента. Медики взяли у мужчины генетический материал и...

Sergey Dzyublik:

When I was a 4th year student (about 5 years ago) in the dormitory, it took half an hour to solve the problem verbally, with a printout in front of me.
There is nothing complicated about it.

Could you please tell me how you solved it? You probably know something we don't :)
Reason: