Interesting and Humour - page 2503

Mum: Egypt came into my life "unnoticed" at first. We were buying up all the statuettes we saw, my three-year-old daughter made me learn the names of all the gods and their wives, and in the evenings she told me how one brother killed the other, cut him into pieces and how his wife collected these pieces afterwards all over Egyptian land. Then came the tales of Scheherazade *hatedly* there were exactly a thousand of them! And one! I learned them all in a year...!
Then there were the bionicles. But somehow they passed quickly and I breathed a sigh of relief.
Then anime crept up. Tails with spikes, blue paws and red eyes were all over the flat. I was forced to learn someone else's incarnations every night. Learned them, all righty. It took us two years to learn them.

I thought, well, that's it, the child has grown up, now we'll talk about literature in the evenings... I suspected something, of course, when thick books appeared on the child's desk... by the same author... John, Ronald fucking Ruel, Tolkien... but I didn't think it would be that bad!..! Ukvetima ukarima...

(c) bash

Silent:

From the foursome.

Part 2, part 3

Super. Bloody interesting. )

tol64:
Great. Bloody interesting. )

Imho, a scam with a desire to cut into the scheme of state money.

The propulsor is there, the batteries now allow you to get the claimed power per gram, swing the alternating high frequency current, raise the voltages by the multiplier circuit, rectify, stabilise, output to the propulsor.

What's the problem? Where's the working model?

Urain:

Imho, a scam with a desire to cut into the scheme of state money.

The propulsor is there, the batteries now allow you to get the claimed power per gram, swing the alternating high frequency current, raise the voltages by the multiplier circuit, rectify, stabilise, output to the propulsor.

What's the problem? Where's the working model?

They have answered these questions. In my opinion in great detail. I think they will get the funding.

tol64:
They answered these questions. In my opinion, in great detail. I think they will get the funding.
I don't care what they get, I watched the video in full, again I say: supposedly the propulsor is there, the batteries allow to get the required power per gram, the element base to get 50kv exists, hence the question - where is the working model?

Urain:
I don't care what they get there, I watched the video in full, again I say: supposedly the propulsor is there, the batteries allow you to get the right power per gram, the element base to get 50kv exists, hence the question - where is the working model?

A working model is in place. Next there are experiments to be carried out which require funding.

Look again at all three parts. )

tol64:

A working model is in place. Next there are experiments to be conducted which require funding.

Look again at all three parts. )

The issue is that the flying platform model without tethering proves that power consumption is low enough to run from a source that the platform itself carries.

For those in the tank I repeat, the platform is there, the batteries allow to get the declared power per gram, the element base allows to raise up to 50kv, where is the flying model.

If you pipe fuel to the jet engine the engine will have thousands of times more thrust per gram than this model, but to fly into space you have to haul the fuel with you, hence the term gram of thrust per watt of power, if the effect does not allow you to build something substantial it will show a standalone model that carries the power reserves with itself instead of being supplied from the outside.

Urain:

...the platform is there, the batteries allow you to get the claimed power per gram, the cell base allows you to get up to 50kv, where the flying model is.

The platform is 65g, the 'payload' is 30-35.

Batteries + converter - it's impossible to build a power supply of that weight.

Creating a large platform with a high payload is also impossible, apparently.

A vicious circle.

Urain:

For those in the tank I repeat, the platform is there, the batteries allow you to get the claimed power per gram, the element base allows you to raise up to 50kv, where is the flying model?

The simpler the question, the more rotten the excuses in response.
Reason: