Interesting and Humour - page 2496

tol64:

Why are you so excited all of a sudden? I just posted the latest. The ones that were just about to happen. ))

For the sake of objectivity, you have to look at all the statistics on missile launches. I've already posted them here once, you can find them by searching.

No, Anatoly, I'm not really worried at all. It's just tendentiousness, you know, that's a bit tense... and no more than that.

pagot:
No, Anatoly, I'm not excited at all. Just tendentiousness, you know, is a bit tense... and no more than that.

Not excited, but tense. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. By the way it depends on you too. ))

Let's talk better about projects (no matter where or with whom).

There is another interesting project (soon to be completed):

pagot:
No, Anatoly, I'm not at all alarmed. It's just the tendentiousness, you know, that's a bit tense... and that's all.
If another one blew up, wouldn't it bother you?

tol64:

Not excited, but tense. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. By the way it depends on you too. ))

Let's talk better about projects (no matter where or with whom).

There is another interesting project (soon to be completed):

The project is really cool... and necessary (I'm completely sincere, without any irony).

I hope this project will somehow contribute, among other things, to the gasification of the region.

You must admit that it is a shame when in a country with such huge gas reserves, the gasification of the Amur Region, Yakutia and YaO is just over 12%.

artmedia70:
If another one blew up, wouldn't it bother you?
Any disaster, technical, environmental, humanitarian... regardless of national or state affiliation.

pagot:
The project is really cool... And it is necessary (I am perfectly sincere, without any irony).

I hope this project will somehow contribute to the gasification of the region as well.

You agree that it is a shame when in a country with such huge gas reserves the gasification of Amur Oblast, Yakutia and YaO is a little over 12%.

I don't see anything to be ashamed of here. You have so many negative feelings. Everything will come to fruition little by little. Moscow was not built in a day. ))

It's just that Russia's territory is huge. It takes a long time to develop and master it. )))

tol64:
I don't see anything to be ashamed of here. You have so many negative feelings. Everything will come to fruition little by little. Moscow was not built in a day. ))
I only have negative feelings about those who steal instead of creating.

We could have done so much useful and necessary for Russians in 23 years if there had not been such unprecedented theft.

pagot:
My only negative feelings are towards those who steal instead of creating.

There is so much that could have been done in 23 years for the Russian people if there had not been such unprecedented theft.
What a great view! (c) You do not have all the data. Or do you? Please share with the community. Because an open-mindedness towards national and state affiliation just springs to mind.
Reason: