Interesting and Humour - page 2505

barabashkakvn:
Lucy 2014 - just finished watching it. Still impressed.
Me too. ) Luc Besson has many masterpieces.

TheXpert:
Why do you like Lucy so much? It's pure nonsense, it's not even a fairy tale.

Life can also be compared to delirium. A kind of delirium of the universe. ))

I love special effects in general. And in this movie, they're quite beautiful. Super nonsense. ;)

FAQ:
Exactly, you can see quite clearly that it's the automatic, it's very sharp.

That's what I'm talking about. The technology is far from perfect. For blondes, it might work, but for normal guys, it's a pain to watch the car barely move as if they're afraid of hitting something. :)

It's easier on the nerves and quicker to install it yourself.

joo:

That's what I'm talking about. The technology is far from perfect. For blondes, it might work, but for normal guys, it's a pain to watch the car barely move as if they're afraid of hitting something. :)

It's easier on the nerves and quicker to do it yourself.

)))))))

but how much money blondes will save their boyfriends ))))

Kenny G - Mix The Moment, Sentimental, Titanic, Forever In Love
A mix of four compositions by world famous American saxophonist Innokenty Gorelik (his parents immigrated from Odessa a long time ago).
We probably have heard all these compositions performed by him, for example on TV...
<br / translate="no">Kenneth Gorelik was born in Seattle, Washington on June 5, 1956. His parents were Odessa Jews who emigrated to the United States. Kenny's mother, who passed away in 1990, paid tribute to perfectionism during her lifetime and taught her son to go through all his options before making a decision. "I'm not criticising her," Kenny G adds briefly. - She had no ill intentions whatsoever." A native of Odessa, he first picked up the saxophone as a child, having seen the instrument with a musician on the famous Ed Sullivan Show. The musician later recalled:
"When I was 16 or 17 years old, I felt I could become a professional and play just like those guys who were on TV. So even then I knew I had a music career waiting for me. I just said to myself, 'You can do it, and you don't have to think about getting a job in a bank.

========

Good night.

tol64:
It's a good film - I love those. After all, Luc Besson is a master of sorts.

Chinese-Russian phrasebook

progma137:

It's cool too. )

Dima_S:
Good film - love those. After all, Luc Besson is a master, of which there are few.

The only thing I don't like about these kinds of films is that there are drugs everywhere. I think it's drug propaganda. And lately, there's a lot of it in different films. It would be better to make films with a more scientific bias. ))

tol64:

It's cool too. )

Also cool? This movie is fucking awesome, it's just the right exposure of an idea that was botched in Lucy.