SL to be or not to be - page 10

Georgiy Merts:

As always, the internet is full of super traders making huge amounts of money... And they started work just six months ago and made huge profits right away...

Where to see them in real life...

+++

Georgiy Merts:

What are you going to do with them? ))

---

Actually, there's an old joke that comes to mind:

Grandpa seeing a sex therapist:
- Doctor, I can't have sex with my wife more than three times a week.
- Grandpa, how old are you?
- Grandpa, that's great!
-Yeah? My neighbour says he's with his wife every day and he's 95!
- So you say!

Aleksandr Volotko:

What are you going to do with them? ))

---

In fact, there's an old joke that comes to mind:

What's the matter, talk about how they got into this life...

The joke's out of place. I don't care what they say, I want to know if they really exist.

Georgiy Merts:

I don't care what they say, I want to know if they really exist.

One in a thousand, maybe.

At least 10 years of experience.

Until the "balls" get grey and steel.

Georgiy Merts:

As always, the internet is full of super traders making huge amounts of money... And they started work just six months ago and made huge profits right away...

Today reported a profit of 1800 rubles from a short transaction on the euro, which I advised her, seeing a gap (MICEX). The deal is a margin trade, the volume is standard 10,000 euriks. I called in the morning, bought one lot at once, sold it in the afternoon.

I mean, I borrowed the eurik in the morning and bought and returned it in the afternoon. I wonder if everyone here understands the difference between a long position and a short position. I taught her.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Today she reported a profit of 1,800 roubles on a short EUR trade, which I advised her on when she saw the gap (MICEX). The transaction was on margin, with a standard volume of 10,000 euros. I called in the morning, she bought one lot at once, sold it in the afternoon.

This result sucks when you measure it in money. What do you mean 1800 rubles?
Can you tell me how many points she (or you) make in a month of profit?
And 1800 can be done on 1pp.

Алексей Тарабанов:
I mean, I borrowed the eurik in the morning and bought and returned it in the afternoon. I wonder if everyone here understands the difference between a long position and a short position. I taught her that.

You'd better teach her to trade according to a system, not the advice of a senile old man.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
It sucks when you measure it in money. What do you mean 1800 rubles?
Can you tell me how many pips she (or you) make in a month of profit?
And you can make 1800 on 1pp.

I told you, 20%.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

You'd better teach her to trade according to a system and not the advice of a senile old man.

The combiner again?

Reason: