Interesting and Humour - page 2497

pagot:
I have a negative attitude only towards those who steal instead of create.

We could have done so much useful and necessary for Russians in 23 years if there had not been such unprecedented theft.

It doesn't happen like that. It's not the worst thing that could happen. There are far worse things going on in the world today. Just look around you. And if you look at history, there is carnage all around.

And there is theft and corruption in any country. What interests me is, whether it is possible (for man) in the process of evolution to get rid of the temptation to steal or take from others (which in principle can be considered the same thing)?

But there is no unequivocal answer today. One can only dream about it. )))

tol64:

It doesn't happen like that. It's not the worst thing that could happen. There are far worse things going on in the world today. Just look around you. And if you look at history, there is carnage all around.

And there is theft and corruption in any country. What interests me is, whether it is possible (for man) in the process of evolution to get rid of the temptation to steal or take from others (which in principle can be considered the same thing)?

But there is no unequivocal answer today. One can only dream about it. )))

It is a pity that some people try to apply theft and corruption only to one country in particular. To mine in particular.

That's it, I'll shut up and get out of harm's way...

artmedia70:

It is a pity that some people only apply this to one country in particular. Mine in particular.

That's it, I'm shutting up, I'm going away for good...

Don't go too far. People need help to develop an adequate outlook. ;))

I can't hide it, I get depressed too. But it doesn't last long. Creativity quickly helps me to put away this abomination into distant recesses of space. )) Some people, unfortunately, have a chronic condition (depression).

artmedia70:

It is a pity that some people only try to apply theft and corruption to a particular country. Mine in particular.

I'll shut up and get out of harm's way...

And you continue to be on your own wave, including purely IMHO comments on the posts of branches that have nothing to do with their subjects ... You're kind of an "old boy" in the forums and yet you're not banned yet... :-) It's amazing... How long can one be so happy? :-)

I am still following your work... :-)

All right, guys, let's not fight.

Let's talk about them, the adorable, the tender, the beloved... and resourceful.

It's a big one - look at the terminals :)

server:
It's been a blast - look at the terminals :)
You should get used to it - it seems to be a pattern lately. It looks like a big conspiracy to dump everyone on the stops :) Anyway, the dollar goes up sharply - oil goes down sharply - it is clear where the wind is blowing from. This one-way game will probably go on for a long time :)

Дания потратит 2,5 млн крон на изучение тролля с острова Борнгольм
Дания потратит 2,5 млн крон на изучение тролля с острова Борнгольм
  • russian.rt.com
На исследование жизни самого знаменитого датского тролля по имени Кролле Болле будет потрачено почти полмиллиона долларов. Как сообщает английский сайт RT, с 1946 года, когда легенда о тролле была литературно обработана и издана писателем Людвигом Малером, он обрёл в стране множество поклонников.  Товары с изображением Кролле Болле популярны...
Reason: