Interesting and Humour - page 1957

Don't get in the way of uncles.

tara:
Don't get in the way of the uncles.
What people! You must have got bored on the fourth...

C-4: I wouldn't choose a career as a prostitute or a teacher, but a profession that would make her happy:)
Well, Nietzsche also wrote something like 'a prostitute is better than a nun - if only because she's useful'.

tara:
Don't get in the way of uncles.
Shit... dressing up as a cat again?

artmedia70: Any motion can only be defined at a minimum of two time points. There is no velocity at a single point. At least within the physical laws of the explored part of the universe.

Artem, you are wrong about the explored part of the universe.

The derivative is easily and without problem defined at every given point of a function. Of course, if the function does not exist at a single point and allows it to do so.

Mathemat:

Artem, you are wrong about the explored part of the universe.

The derivative is easily and without problem defined at every given point of a function. Of course, if the function exists at more than one point and allows you to do so.

Alexei. The discussion was born from the postulate that only the naive determine the rate using data from the past. I answered that knowing only one point in time it is impossible to determine whether there is motion as such. Where am I wrong?

At least you need two points in time separated from each other by a distance, however minimal as possible. Let the first be the present (which, however, after the shortest particle of time known to science becomes the past) and this very previous point in time.

Well you, being strong in exact sciences, show me at least the method of determination of speed of something, if you know only one thing - current time. One single coordinate - time and physical coordinate of something. We dismiss the previous coordinate point of time/position as something unnatural (we are not naive). So?

And there (in a branch on the fourth) they are working on determining the rate of price change. And I have a question: how can you determine the speed of price change knowing only its current value and the time of the last quote, without comparing these data with the value of the previous tick?

I suspect that they are looking for a second point in the future, rejecting the previous reference point as a leper, and in order to be able to call others naive, just haughtily and mysteriously look at us fools, mysteriously roll their eyes, and show the formula of another floating-flying hyperboloid. (It's an emotion, you can ignore it.)

Yoschik:

[naked girl with a ponytail]

How can you not like cats after that...

Mathemat:
How can you not like cats after that...
I thought I saw her dressed up as a bologna or a poodle. Creepy.

newdigital:
Russian, French and Chinese linguists decided to write each other's names in their own language.
I have been laughing at this shit for three days now. But I can't retell it to others. I don't have the brains... or memory...

artmedia70:
Is that a hit? I'm not Korean - I don't need a dog.

No, it's not a hit-and-run. According to Yoshik's version, you're in the suburbs.

Reason: