Interesting and Humour - page 1945

artmedia70:

The one-momentum velocity as well as acceleration at a single point in time is zero. There is no second point of reference. So, since we can't see into the future, we have to take the second point from the past anyway.

It's a bit like Google...

I'm telling you. It's naive.

artmedia70:

And where to find nonnavigable rivers nowadays.

We have Mana, for example. My friends go rafting there all the time. Every summer.

It's a real mess out there in the west. Ferry trim should now be made of plastic (regulated) and not wood, fire treated ferry trim is no longer acceptable, you can't enter the port (some) on fuel oil, etc. etc.

Partly this is lobbying big shipbuilders who set these standards for themselves and their suppliers first, but in general the environment.

We have the Stone Age inside.

MetaDriver:
I'm telling you. Naive.

An object moves from point A through point B to point C

Give me the formula to calculate the speed of the object at point B if you know only, and only, the time at point B.

Neither the time at point A nor the distance from A to B you do not know (you do not know the past at all).

Moreover, you don't know the time at point C or the distance to it (the future seems to be beyond our control - or is that naive of me too?).

So: we only know the time at point B. Show me the calculation of the velocity at that point. Or at least how you're going to do it. Don't look into the past ;)

Waiting. I am sleepy.

ZS. Take into account the fact that in a single moment of time and atoms stand.

ZZZY If anything, the Nobel Prize is yours. We will confirm it.

Yoschik:

It's really fucked up out there in the west. Ferry trim should now be made of plastic (regulated) and not wood, fire retardant is no longer acceptable, you can no longer enter the port (some) with diesel, etc. etc.

Partly this is lobbying big shipbuilders who set these standards for themselves and their suppliers first, but in general the environment.

We have the Stone Age inside of us

There the frills, but here we have the naked truth of life.

artmedia70:

Give me the formula to calculate the speed of the object at point B if you know only, and only, the time at point B.

Neither the time at point A nor the distance from A to B you do not know (you do not know the past at all).

Moreover, you don't know the time at point C or the distance to it (the future seems to be beyond our control - or is that naive of me too?).

So: know only time at point B. Show calculation of speed at this point. Or at least how you're going to calculate it. Do not look into the past ;)

Waiting. I am sleepy.

SZY. Take into account also that in a single moment of time and atoms stand.

Go to sleep. Nighty-night.

artmedia70:

So: we only know the time at point B. Show us the calculation of velocity at this point. Or at least how you're going to calculate it. Do not look into the past ;)

Waiting. I am sleepy.

SZY. Consider also that at a single point in time and atoms stand.

Show me the Nobel and I'll tell you how to get speed at point B // no joke

Yoschik:
Show me the Nobel and I'll tell you how to get speed at point B.
he doesn't even have snow. he wanted to sell it to you out of nappies.

MetaDriver:
Go to sleep. Bye-bye.
There won't be a formula. That's too bad.

MetaDriver:
He doesn't even have snow. He wanted to sell it to you from nappies.

And the snow is a bitch (

Up to Dec 25th it's +5

Uncle Vova tilted the Earth's axis and all the snow falls in Sochi, Israel and Egypt for the first time in 120 years

-----------------

What the fuck, it's +6 on the 29th.

Yoschik:
Show me your Nobel and I'll tell you how to get speed at point B // no joke
You just get it and the Nobel Prize will find you. Any process is motion. Any motion can only be determined at a minimum of two time points. There is no velocity at one point. At least within the physical laws of the explored part of the universe.
Reason: