Interesting and Humour - page 1943

Renat:
MetaQuotes Boxing Academy:

The video, both story-wise and rhythm-wise, clearly lacks dynamism, the pieces of the fights themselves, with good punches. The second half can safely give the dynamics, and for the PR will be enough of the first half anyway.

Imho of course.

Yoschik:

The video, both story-wise and rhythm-wise, clearly lacks dynamism, the pieces of the fights themselves, with good punches. The second half can safely be given to the dynamics, and the first half is still enough for PR.

Imho of course

We didn't make it :)

https://www.facebook.com/savvas73

ps: you don't reflex, you distribute... (с)

Champ Boxing Academy
Champ Boxing Academy
  • www.facebook.com
WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING OUR CLUB "METAQUOTES CHAMP BOXING ACADEMY"

Renat:

We didn't do that :)

ps: don't reflex, you distribute... (с)

Yes I've looked at Hristos . He has no dynamics everywhere, but he's a good cameraman.)

ok, i'll put it in my journal.

BBC: Google и всемирный мозг (2013) смотреть онлайн бесплатно в хорошем качестве...
BBC: Google и всемирный мозг (2013) смотреть онлайн бесплатно в хорошем качестве...
  • Смотреть фильмы онлайн, смотреть кино онлайн бесплатно в хорошем качестве!
  • kkkino.net
BBC: Google и всемирный мозг (2013) смотреть онлайн, BBC: Google и всемирный мозг (2013) бесплатно просмотра на KkKino.Ru. Приятного просмотра!

Yoschik:
It's all right. Kitty was sleeping and there was food... All right, I'll catch it... is it gone? Fuck it, I'm off to Morpheus. Life... ...is nice!

artmedia70:
It's all right. Kitty was sleeping and there was food... All right, I'll catch it... is it gone? Fuck it, I'm off to Morpheus. Life... ...life!
I don't rule out that stoned cat would have passed out right there.
Reason: