Interesting and Humour - page 2057

Drunken plane brawl - A Barcelona-New York plane made an emergency landing at Ireland's Shannon airport due to a 41-year-old woman's drunken brawl. The trial will be in the small Irish town of Killaloe.

As Reuters notes, Killaloe does not have a separate courthouse, so the trial was held in the town's pub.

Племянница дизайнера Лорена предстала перед судом за дебош в самолете
Племянница дизайнера Лорена предстала перед судом за дебош в самолете
  • ria.ru
МОСКВА, 7 янв — РИА Новости. Племянница известного американского дизайнера Ральфа Лорена, чье неподобающее поведение в самолете рейсом Барселона-Нью-Йорк в понедельник привело к экстренной посадке, предстала перед судом в Ирландии, сообщает во вторник агентство Ассошиэйтед Пресс. Дженни Лорен (Jenny Lauren), 41-летняя дизайнер украшений, была...

Mischek:

Investments are a consequence. I am not talking about them. Paintings, philately, antiques, they all have a primary value, a value based on artistic value and then, as a consequence, a speculative and investment value.

Where is the artistic value?

Even the bitcoins have a value based on trust and the fact that they are accepted for payment by shops, and now the producers of games for social networks. Although bitcoins are not secured and are not connected to the balance sheets of countries.

You are looking for something that does not exist. Let's read "The Religion of Money" by Nevedimov.

It's impossible to be half pregnant. You're either a capitalist or a Christian. If you are a capitalist with a conscience you are not competitive as a capitalist, if you are a businessman you are not competitive as a Christian.

Antiquated value has always been based on the fact that you own a commodity in limited quantity. The same goes for land "buy land gentlemen, for it is no longer being produced" M. Twain.

Mischek:

But holy shit, how the hell can that 72k downstairs make the same pindos feel?

Shit

These auctions are just as much a scam as they are a scammer. I.e. they get together in a bunch and start inflating the "price". As a result, it turns out that the "buyer" preferred to remain anonymous, even though it seems clear to a drunken Mishka that there was no "buyer". But sometimes they manage to find a sucker who buys into this "auction" and pays a lot of money for a piece of junk that a small child can paint better.

Urain:

Antique value has always been based on the fact that you own a commodity of limited quantity.

It's not about antiques, it's about a mosaic that any idiot can paint. Since you can create unlimited quantities of them, they have no "value" at all.

Reshetov:
It wasn't about antiques, it was about a mosaic, which any idiot could paint. And since the mural can be multiplied in unlimited quantities, it's worth zero point ten.

Wrong, I can't quote an entire 1000 page work, the cost has first promoted brand, an unknown artist will not buy for that kind of money, those have to be brainwashing, and then notice the lifetime paintings even by famous artists are orders of magnitude cheaper, those are a prerequisite impossibility of copying (read share erosion company).

And then the picture (any) is created in a single copy, and the less the author created in life the more expensive his creations.

The postulate "the older the more expensive" originally came from the fact that the older were more rare.

By the way about Davinci, it seems that everything started with him. He encoded some sacred truths in his works, the painters missed those details because the original was important, but with time the idea leached out and there remained only the custom (among capitalists) to invest money creating collections, and then it suited the formula of capital storage.

Urain:

Wrong, I can't quote an entire 1000 page work, the cost has firstly a well promoted brand, an unknown artist will not buy for that much money, there must be a preliminary brainwashing, and then notice the lifetime paintings even by famous artists are orders of magnitude cheaper, those are a prerequisite impossibility of copying (read dilution of company stock).

Bullshit. If I like a painting by an unknown artist and have the money to buy it, I'll gladly buy it and hang it on my wall. But I'll never buy a Malevich for any money. Because I don't need such a painting on my wall - it will only spoil the interior.

Urain:

And then the picture (any) is created in a single copy, and the less the author has created in life, the more expensive his creations.
Rubbish again. Why don't I paint you some picture in a single copy and you buy it from me for a million? And if you don't buy it, it means you're talking nonsense, but you can't prove it in practice.

Reshetov:
Bullshit. If I like a painting by an unknown artist and have the money to buy it, I will gladly buy it and hang it on my wall. But I will never buy a Malevich for any money. Because I don't need such a painting on my wall - it will only spoil the interior.

Read above, so you are neither a capitalist nor a Christian.

Because you're a loser in golden calf coordinates and you're a proud man in christian coordinates.

Look at the effectiveness of the WASP. Why aren't Catholics that effective?

It's just that Catholicism and Orthodoxy lie completely on an axis with the golden calf but multidirectional. Everything that's good for the doughboys is bad for the Christian. Those sum vector in the two directions lie on the same axis.

Protestants have tilted religion in such a way that the total vector went to the second dimension, and as a result they have no internal contradictions, they can be both good Protestants and capitalists.

Urain:

Read above, so you are neither a capitalist nor a Christian.

Because you're a sucker in golden calf terms and you're a proud man in Christ terms.

Loon - is someone who has no opinion of his own, and tries to propagandize here the bullshit for suckers with a clever face.

In other words, a sucker is you.

I'll repeat my suggestion again, so that you can prove that you're not bullshitting, but that you're telling the truth: Let me paint you a single copy of a painting and you'll buy it from me for a million? If you do not buy it, it means that you talk nonsense in words, but in practice you will not be able to confirm it.

Reshetov:

A sucker is someone who has no opinion of his own, but tries to propagate bullshit he read somewhere with a smart-ass face.

So you're the sucker.

No offence, I said that in the coordinates of the broads, agree that there are plenty of people who look at the same thing in different ways.

Basically, no matter what I or you say or do, there's always some guy who says, "They suck. And that's just his opinion.

Reshetov:

Why don't I paint you a single copy of something and you'll buy it from me for a million? And if you don't, it means you're talking nonsense and you can't prove it in practice.

???

How can that be, it's against all the rules, no promoted brand and you're still alive :)

But if you invest in it, you can get something, for example, buy experts who will confirm that this is a lost cubist painting, the main thing is more triangles and squares.

Reason: