Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 127

Vitaly Muzichenko:

A possible way out is to trade on a 1,000-unit [$10] cent account, then there is no arbitrage, the entry is small, the account is real. So that there are no questions of advertising, everyone chooses a brokerage company at his own discretion, there are enough of them now with the cent offer.

I've been working in the Forex market for a long time and I've been working in the Forex market for a long time.

Vitaly, in that case, the contest will have to continue on its own and not on this resource, because the rules of conduct on the forum will be violated....

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo demo accounts

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2017.04.02 11:42

Today on VPS I will start ticks recording with MQ-demo MT4, it will be possible to compare with robo and exness, the last two are like twin brothers, coincide almost perfectly.

Because you can't see the lag in seconds by eye, and this is a direct path to cheating.

And I'll post a quote writer on the QB today or tomorrow. They are there as it is, but I have them with my own tricks.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Sparring on MetaQuotes-Demo accounts

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2017.04.02 20:29

OK, tomorrow morning/afternoon/evening I will post the tick charts of the two accounts and the .csv files

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2017.04.02 21:03

I will post tick writer here in advance, it works, leave the default settings. It will write all symbols that are in Market Watch in .csv files in \MQL*\Files folder, each symbol in its own file.

Put an EA on one (any) symbol. Accuracy with milliseconds, but since I put in the parameters highlighted in red, the real accuracy is one second of server time.

input int               TimerMsInterval = 500;                      //Recording interval 
input ESelectSymbols    SelectSymbols   = EMarketWatchSymbols;      //The symbols chosen as...
input string            SymbolsFileName = "InputSymbolList.txt";    //Name of file with all symbol names  
input EFormatRecording  FormatRecording = ECsv;                     //Format recording
input EFormatTime       FormatTime      = EServerTime;              //Time format

If selected

input EFormatTime       FormatTime      = ELocalWinAPI;             //Time format

will write the local computer tick time with millisecond accuracy. This is what I mean - perhaps on the MQ servers time is not the same for MT4 and MT5, it is not known yet. That is, the times are different, but the quotes actually come in the same time. So run with this and that option. I will also run it for the night and then I will post the charts in matlab.

How to use MetaQuotes-Demo accounts?

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2017.04.03 02:49

Purely visually on M1 MT4 and MT5 quotes with MetaQuotes-Demo are identical. I'm writing ticks, I'll get up in the morning and make charts and compare them more accurately.

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2017.04.03 08:26

Here are a couple of charts, attached data in csv and mat files, there are matlab people here too. Note the spreads in MT4 and MT5 )))). On the charts are ticks taken at 1 sec intervals, on the x-axis is the time as of today hour:min.

spread1

spread2

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2017.04.03 15:36

I only watched EURUSD, charts from it. No lag, spread on MT5 is half as much as on MT4 )) Equal conditions for all mares, you say...

In April month Alexey Volchanskiy did not feel lazy and laid out his arguments. Above is the code, I suggest all participants to use this code, courtesy of Alexey, and post the results here, based on which we can move forward. If anyone has their own codes, run them, post the results here, constructive feedback is welcome.

Contest continues!!!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vitaly, in that case, the contest will have to continue on its own and not on this resource, as that would violate the rules of conduct on the forum....

I do not participate in other resources. It is necessary to find a sane way out on this (our) resource.

Server Muradasilov:

In April month Alexey Volchanskiy did not feel lazy and laid out his arguments. Above is the code, I invite all participants, use this code, courtesy of Alexey, and post the results here, based on which we can move forward. If anyone has their own codes, run them, post the results here, constructive feedback is welcome.

Competition is ongoing!

+

Vitaly Muzichenko:

A possible way out is to trade on a cent of 1000 units[$10], then there will be no arbitrage, the entry is small, the account is real. So that there are no questions of advertising, everyone chooses a brokerage company at his own discretion, there are enough of them now with the cent offer.

And the advantage of cent ones is that you can even earn something and take it out for biscuits for tea.

+++

Олег avtomat:

+++

And all together in the bathhouse...

Artyom Trishkin:
And all in a friendly company in the bath ...

1. The rules can be amended (supplemented) regarding contest accounts. Organise it through the website (ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE_CONTEST )

2. You could, for example, make it impossible for contest accounts to subscribe to a signal. ( the subscription button should be disabled )

3. bidding accounts could be monitored in a closed area.

etc. etc.

All can be organized, there are enough opportunities for this - if only we had the desire.

But we have to admit that we are at a stalemate and don't know how to get out of it.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

But we have to admit that we're at a standstill and we don't know how to get out of it.

The main thing is not to stop. Everything can be solved if we do it.

I would read the rules of many others, compare them, make my own version...

Make a current correction to the rules to keep the championship alive and that's it
Reason: