Regularity or Randomness - page 26

aleger:
On what pair or pairs?

EURUSD

I don't know why but it's a fact ... If I don't hit at least 5% of the wave's movement - goodbye profit, hello mismatch. And when it's less than 5%, it "catches" the waves normally and always comes out in profit.

Martin Cheguevara:

EURUSD

I don't know why but it's a fact ... I do not hit at least 5% of the wave's movement - goodbye profit hi mismatch. and when it is less than 5% it "catches" the waves normally and always comes out in profit.

That means you use the wrong tool or the wrong way.

Serqey Nikitin:

Total mush in theory, and so in practice it's all one splash...

An example in pictures:

What does the history have to do with it, if all trends are clearly seen and calculated in the current time...?

Honestly. The picture is impressive. I don't know what it looked like in history, but at the moment it's impressive.

I'll give it 100500).

And if Sergey will post the current state on the picture, it will be respectable.

P.s. It's easier to understand the veracity of the painting. Rejection will hurt the reputation of the artist...

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll be honest with you. The drawing is impressive. I don't know what it looked like in history, but at the moment it's impressive.

I give it 100500).

And if Sergey will post the current state of the chart, it will be respectable.

P.s. It's easier to understand the verisimilitude of the painting. Rejection will hurt the reputation of the artist...

there is a redraw

Andrey Dik:

there's a redraw.

That's a bit of an unsubstantiated accusation. I'd like graphic confirmation from the owner.

If there is no such, then we can with high probability claim in forgery.

Wouldn't want to lose any illusions.

Andrey Dik:

there's a redraw.

I'm not in the habit of talking about something I'm not convinced of.

The expert has already said pages earlier about the overdrawing (I only confirm it) and in the eyewash.

Andrey Dik:

I'm not in the habit of talking about something I'm not convinced of.

The expert has already said pages earlier about over-drawing (I only confirm it) and in the eyewash.

I have not observed Nikitin specifically, but if he confirms the fact, I would welcome it, otherwise the shame is imminent. Reputations must be cherished ;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Haven't observed Nikitin specifically, but if he confirms the fact, I would welcome it, otherwise shame is imminent. Reputation must be treasured;)

The facts are in the tester and in the drawings

As for whether there was a real trade, history is silent about it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The facts are in the tester and in the pictures

But whether there was a real trade is a mystery to history.

If he has the courage, he'll be able to answer, but as you can see...

I hope he answers with facts. We don't have a rush.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I'll be honest with you. The drawing is impressive. I don't know what it looked like in history, but at the moment it's impressive.

I give it 100500).

And if Sergey will post the current state in the picture, it will be respectable.

The current state of the market according to my strategy:

The main thing is the RIGHT approach to solving the problem: "Making stable profits in the market"...