[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 34

Milliorder:

I think from these levels downwards

on the euros rising! we'll see from there.

Tantrik:
it is impossible to follow the price - you don't know where it is going (in forex on any pair, there is always a reversal at any time - thanks to the bots)
+10

Sweet:
....))) For Fora, "Seeing" and "seeing" are the same thing... You don't know what you've seen or imagined, even if you call it a fact, or you don't have erroneous entries? .....)))) Then of course...you're an exception to the rule, every entry is a profit or trade by fact....))) You just asked a forum member what his "prediction" was based on... )))) OK, trade by the facts....

Everyone has moose, and I'm not imposing my opinion on anyone, on the contrary, I'm just glad many people disagree with it)))

Milliorder:

I think from these levels downwards

That's what I was talking about - pure prediction.

Sweet:
+10
Focusing on trends on higher TFs.

strangerr:

Everyone has moose, and I do not impose my opinion on anyone, on the contrary, I am only glad that many do not agree with it)))

Of course you are right. That's why there are no "authorities" on Forex, no matter how they "bounce", there is an elk, there is a mistake, in other words, a trader sees at the moment and makes a mistake....)))), but here, your opinion, I still do not understand....)))) and do not understand what "....What I see, I trade..." means, that always see correctly or still visit illusions? ....))))

P.S. No offence...))

Lots of red news today...they will push the market...

Let me explain a little bit about the forecasts.

Well, they gave you a prediction (or you predicted it yourself) that by the end of the year the euro will be either 1.50 or 1.18. So what's next???? What position you open TODAY? Buy or sell?

Once again, even the latest moron could make such a prediction. Because it is clear that eventually the price will go up or down sooner or later.

Sweet:

Of course you are right. That's why there are no "authorities" on Forex, no matter how they "bounce", there is an elk, there is a mistake, in other words, a trader sees at the moment and makes a mistake....)))), but here, your opinion, I still do not understand....)))) and do not understand what "....What I see, I trade..." means, that always see correctly or still visit illusions? ....))))

P.S. No offence...))

I described my position in details about month and a half ago, I gave links to materials and I don't want to repeat them, because I already said too much, who wants to find them in archive threads.

Here's an example: I do not hallucinate, but I see that in the blue rectangle there are sales and there is an entry to the sell with acceptable sl and tp, tp is at 0.9540.

strangerr:

Why?

because a lot of things have happened and what seems elementary and understandable to you will either be misunderstood or misunderstood by the majority))))

although you'll need to find out when you posted and what's relevant to TC)))

Reason: