FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 413

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

a picture for reflection:

Thanks, I'll sort it out at my leisure...

max325:
Yes, it's all understandable. What is confusing is the timing of what is happening and the exact movement of the pair from point to point. And this will be the high of the week and month.
and the Cossack is a hired help))

Roman Busarov:

Roman)

Where were you before with the squares?

max325:

Well, that's it, the excitement has died down. We can relax a bit. Last night on the "red" forum there was a guy who came by. For a long time watching him (usually some kind of nonsense). He made a screenshot on EUR with buy limit for 10 000 lots from 1.1345. And as soon as the price reached these values, it suddenly jumped to the last high of the day (and it seems that this week and month may be) at 1,1420. I said that I would not put a stop by the bayou. I do not know whether it worked or not, may be it was removed then. He disappeared somewhere. But the movement took place at 70 points. I understand very well that such amount of lots cannot move the price. I said that the sell limit was set at 1.1429, but the price didn't get there. But then the price went down dramatically. It's suicidal to buy with no stop on the hai two hours before the end of the referendum that the currency might lose 10% in value. So it's not clear with what objectives some people sit on forums. Be more careful! Achtung! )))

) Tell me where to open 10 000 lots, I want it too).

Where he was going to buy at 1.1345 is a local low. But we have to consider the potential of the move.

In this case he bought well, but the potential is small (not much coming off).

max325:

So it's not known for what purpose some people sit on forums. Be careful! Achtung! )))

Tell me about the goals. Interesting.

Are you telling me that someone is steering the market?

I'm intrigued )

Thank you!

max325:
Yes, it's all clear. What is confusing is the timing and the exact movement of the pair from point to point. And this will be the high of the week and month.

What's the big deal?

You're good at drawing too.

It was 1.09!

So was 1.14.

Tell me what you're saying.

What suspicions...

(I don't like it when you stew and go around and around.)

Thank you!

can be in private).

tuma_news:

What's the big deal?

It was 1.09!

So was 1.14.

What suspicions...

(I don't like to be poked and prodded.)

Thank you !

You can take it to me in person)

What's there to tell, the bullshit has always been sold in various ways, it's part of the game. For example, there is a cry from "informed sources" that the Euro will rise and there is a sale to suckers, which is what we have seen. That is why I say, think who you are buying from and who you are selling to.

What can I say, the most pleased was the sipi, the sell from 2117, now I won't get off it until 1500, and the canadian is good.

tuma_news:

What's the big deal?

It was 1.09!

So was 1.14.

What suspicions...

(I don't like to be poked and prodded.)

Thank you !

You can take it to me in person)

Here's how it turns out from the way he described it. Before the referendum vote count started he found himself with a buy without a stop and a sell limit not triggered. And he led the crowd with him. Some people even wrote that they bought on his tip. ))) Conclusions do your own thing. Sam in ahtung so far down exactly 500 points. No more no less. As from my pattern.

tuma_news:

Tell me about the targets. Interesting.

Are you saying that someone is steering the market?

I'm intrigued.)

Thank you!

100% rule. Already made my point about the Jews.

sxww:
What is there to say, the bullshit has always been sold in various ways, it is part of the game. For example, there is a cry from "informed sources" that the Euro will rise and there is a sell-off to suckers, which is what we have seen. That's why I say think who you buy from and who you sell to.
+++
Reason: