Interesting and Humour - page 1600

We live in periods that are completely unrelated to the real periods of our lives. They are contingent. Someone once invented minutes. In fact they are all paradigms. Forget and don't care. A flat timetable, too. We can change either in what we can realise with our worthless minds. Mathematicians, sociologists. You don't really need to change MT4 to MT5. I know and can show you how to find a wave. sequence on any TF.

stringo:
If a cat is pecked, it will never go near it, even if it is pecked by another cat.

I've had a case where I've pilloried a cat for stealing meat from the table.

.... Afterwards, it turned out that the meat had been stolen by the dogs.

The cat didn't retaliate.

iTC:
We live in periods that are completely unrelated to the real periods of our lives. They are contingent. Someone once invented minutes. In fact they are all paradigms. Forget and don't care. A flat timetable, too. We can change either in what we can realise with our worthless minds. Mathematicians, sociologists. You don't really need to change MT4 to MT5. I know and can show you how to find a wave. sequence on any TF.

I'm going to pump some more. - I see it! I can see how to count waves.

Contender:

I've had a case where I've pilloried a cat for stealing meat from the table.

.... Afterwards, it turned out that the meat had been stolen by the dogs.

The cat didn't retaliate.

Greedy beef, empty chocolates.

Animals can't be beaten.

Now, there will be a lot of different smart guys who will start poking fun at my topic. The developer knows that breaking it down into a tedious TF is a lifesaver for any sucker.

iTC:
Now, there will be a lot of different smart people who will start poking fun at my topic. The developer knows that breaking it down into a tedious TF is a lifesaver for any sucker.
Gennady, don't pay attention to these smart guys. Let's demand a breakdown together.

iTC:
I'm gonna have another one. - I see it! I can see how to count waves.

On the fifth lunar day of the ninth day of the second month of autumn, an epiphany came... Praise the cats around you.

PS about periods not related to real periods. You google 144 what's the magic number.

Silent:

On the fifth lunar day of the ninth day of the second month of autumn, an epiphany came... Praise the cats around you.

PS about periods unrelated to real periods. You google 144, what's that magic number.

I'm afraid. There's a lot of guys here who are told they're going to get deprived of their health for fasting....

144 is vegas. Older....

No desire to even consider.

iTC:

I'm afraid. There are a lot of guys on here who are told that for posts - take away health....

144 is vegas. Older....

No desire to even consider it.

The notion of "junk" doesn't apply to constants.

Well, that's up to you.

iTC:
I'm gonna have another one. Really, guys. - I see it! I can see how to count waves.

Even I know how to count waves)).

But how to trade them in case of incorrect calculation is more interesting.

Reason: