Interesting and Humour - page 1598

My cat either wakes me up 20-5 minutes before the alarm clock (no matter what time it is set for, usually 6am. but sometimes 7 and 7.30 and 10). Or at 5-5:30 am if there is no alarm. In that case, I always manage to get a good night's sleep. How she'll figure it out, who knows?

She needs the fact that I got my ass out of bed, and then it depends. She may or may not eat. But I can clearly sense that she needs that fact. She won't let me pet her when mommy is home.

She's cranky. But when something hurts, she will lie down flat on the spot where it hurts, softly, without stomping (who knows, knows what "without stomping" means), and will lie down until the pain subsides.

stringo:
I will ban anyone who openly speaks out against cats. I am intolerant.

Nychevosibekino!

What's going on?!

Where did you see that? It's arbitrary! It's arbitrary and lawless! This is censorship!

Tomorrow a moderator will have worms and they will not be allowed to criticize and discuss their IQ?

And they fight for the title of high culture site?

Give me a list of all the lame animals who need the protection of moderators.

stringo:

My cat wakes me up 20-5 minutes before the alarm clock (irrespective of how early it is set, most often for 6 am. But sometimes for 7 and 7.30 and 10). Or at 5-5:30 am if there is no alarm. In that case, I always manage to get a good night's sleep. How she finds out, who knows?

Yeah, and my dog goes to the shop to get groceries.

And for the ones that are out of stock,how the hell he knows.

Mischek:
Yeah, and I have a dog that goes to the shop to get groceries.
But I didn't say all dogs are freaks.

stringo:
But I didn't say all dogs are ugly.
I didn't say there were no Martians on Mars.

Mischek:

Nychevosibekino!

What's going on?!

Where did you see that? It's arbitrary! It's arbitrary and lawless! This is censorship!

Tomorrow a moderator will have worms and they will not be allowed to criticize and discuss their IQ?

And they fight for the title of high culture site?

What is the list of pathetic animals that need the protection of moderators?

What's that? No humor allowed in the humor section?

I never put a smiley face in my life.

stringo:

.... She will lie down flat on that spot, lay down gently, without stomping (who knows what "without stomping" means), and will lie down until the pain subsides.

the fact of lying down on a sore spot, i know it myself - i had a cat (demons got into it, who knows, he knows). but they heal not out of kindness, but due to their physiological property of absorbing energy - including energy of the sore spot (especially the sore spot).

joo:
the fact that they lie down on a sore spot, I know it myself - I had a cat (demons who got mixed up, who knows, he knows). but, they heal not out of kindness, but because of their physiological property of absorbing energy - including energy of the sore spot (especially the sore spot).

there is also a key point here: "without stomping"

It can be very painful when they trample on even a healthy body with all four paws

stringo:

What's that? No humor allowed in the humor section?

I never put a smiley face in my life

Oh, I'm scared.

Too late, I already wrote a cartoon.

I don't even put smiley faces anymore.

Oops, the dog's back from the shop.

stringo:

there's a key point here: "not stomping"

Well, they're particularly sensitive even to potential bruises. That's why they don't trample on the sore spots.
Reason: