5 points/day or 100 points/month - page 3

Mathemat писал (а) >>

OK, MOLET, let's say it's already at your disposal. Of course, not strictly 5 pips per day, but plus or minus (i.e. +20, -15, 0, +5, -10, +15, etc.). What will you do with it? What will be the initial capital, what is the MM, etc.; what parameters will you take into account before putting it on the real account? The question is not idle, and is much deeper than the question of the branch; the answer to it depends on whether you are ready to use it intelligently and reasonably.

P.S. Please, let's not make any deep platitudes.

First day - 5 points!

Second day - 5 points!

Third day - 5, +10.

The fourth - 5.

Fifth - 15, +20.

It's possible!

I just asked a question, not saying that I have a system, and I want to ask for an opinion. I just asked a question to get the opinion of forum users about this kind of profit! >> That's all.

Is it possible to have different opinions on the TS which gives EVERY DAY (as stated) +5p of profit?

Even if it is not enough, it does not prevent the use of other TS in parallel.

Another thing is that this is utopia and fantasy discussion is of little interest to anyone :(

goldtrader писал (а) >>

Is it possible to have different opinions on the TS which gives EVERY DAY (as stated) +5p of profit?

Even if it is not enough, it does not prevent the use of other TS in parallel.

Another thing is that it's utopia and fantasy discussion is of little interest to anyone :(

Do you think that 5 pips a day is impossible?

MOLET писал (а) >>

Do you think that 5 points a day consistently is not possible?

I'll try to help you with the answer. Find the compound interest formula. And calculate your balance at the end of the year if you enter the market with a leverage of 100 (initial de-aposit of 10000$). When you see the figure try to answer this question for yourself.

Prival писал (а) >>

I will try to help you with the answer. Find the compound interest formula. And calculate your balance at the end of the year if you enter the market with a leverage of 100 (initial de-oposit of 10000$). When you see the figure try to answer this question for yourself

13.07.2008 14:13

at the bottom.

can't you just answer the question at the beginning of the thread?

MOLET писал (а) >>

Do you think that 5 points a day consistently is not possible?

I don't think it is, I just REALLY think it is,

otherwise calculate your profit by opening the whole depo and having +5 pips daily.

Sorry, did not notice the post Prival ' a essentially a double.

Prival писал (а) >>

I will try to help you with the answer. Find the compound interest formula. And calculate your balance at the end of the year if you enter the market with a leverage of 100 (initial de-aposit of 10000$). When you see the figure try to answer this question for yourself

260 trading days $175,840,047

goldtrader писал (а) >>

Not counting, just certain,

Otherwise calculate your profit by opening the whole deposit and having +5p daily.

"Otherwise calculate your profit by opening the whole deposit and having +5p every day".

What are you trying to say?

If that's not enough for you, answer " - bad (it's not enough for me);",

Or " - bad (it's impossible); ".

MOLET писал (а) >>

13.07.2008 14:13

at the very bottom

Can't you just answer the question posed at the beginning of the thread?

How can I make it clear. So I will write yes or no. You will not be convinced and will not gain any new knowledge. The man always mines knowledge himself, count it, and maybe come to some definite conclusion.

When you answer the question yourself, knowledge will come to you.

MOLET писал (а) >>

What do you mean by that?

If this is not enough for you, answer " - bad (it is not enough for me);",

Or " - bad (it's impossible);".

Anyone who has been trading real money for more than a month (including me) will tell you it's great, but unfortunately impossible.

Reason: