From theory to practice - page 951

Igor Makanu:

Greetings! Well, here I do not go, because again went into the wilds of programming, writing in other topics, and what to read me? - I have no time to trade, but I'm almost ready ;)

Come on, come on, come on!!! Up the hill - meat :-) there to sort out (think trades with margin not one lost - others/other bought, it was sorted out, but there is simply a movement, there is a price agreement and by expiration everyone takes his own according to the agreement - one insures risks, another creates liquidity), profit is available! All good!

Beautiful trades. From the heart.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

Let's discuss on this rare, wonderful winter evening, techniques and ways of earning unofficial income that is not taxed to the state.

Do we want to make a small income? Or a big one, of course, even better!!!

The profits on markettransactions should be in the plus side.

I think everyone would agree?

Is the market so unpredictable?

To a certain extent yes and no.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Is the market predictable to some extent? Or is it a fluke?

I'll listen to your opinion. Don't run away. I'm going to get a drink.

Randomness and non-randomness are essentially the same thing. It all depends on the observer's awareness. For example, buses have a clear timetable, but if we don't know the timetable, for us its appearance is a random unpredictable event. Let's say for a bus within 30-40 min.

That is, whether the market is random or non-random makes absolutely no difference. And, by the way, non-accidental doesn't mean predictable).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Randomness - non-randomness - is essentially the same thing. It all depends on the awareness of the observer. For example, buses have a clear timetable, but if we don't know the timetable, for us its appearance is a random unpredictable event. Let's say for a bus within 30-40 min.

I.e. whether the market is random or not makes absolutely no difference.

True with the bus.

But the markets already have a schedule, but few people pay attention to it.

There are other factors that make buses go faster or slower at the market. Everyone's eyesight is sharpened by the timetable, not by the step ahead.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Randomness - non-randomness - is essentially the same thing. It all depends on the awareness of the observer. For example, buses have a clear timetable, but if we don't know the timetable, its appearance is a random unpredictable event for us. Let's say for a bus within 30-40 min.

That is, whether the market is random or non-random makes absolutely no difference. And, by the way, non-accidental doesn't mean predictable.)

No. The market is not accidental, it is predictable. It has clear boundaries. If one cannot see these boundaries, it does not mean that they do not exist. They are invisible, but they are clearly marked.

Uladzimir Izerski:

No. The market is not random, it is regular. It has clear boundaries. If one does not see these boundaries, that does not mean they do not exist. They are invisible, but they are clearly marked.

Is the day limited to 24 hours?) Or that in Forex the volatility increases during the day? What else is interesting there?)

Martin Cheguevara:

Is the day limited to 24 hours?) Or that forex has more volatility in the daytime? What else is interesting there?)

It all depends on the opening and closing times of the major banks. Volatility will depend on upcoming economic data.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It all depends on the opening and closing times of the major banks. Volatility will depend on upcoming economic data.

And what are they, the upcoming economic data that it depends on? Do you know them? Well, it depends, so what does it matter?

Well, yes, the movement of the bus depends on a timetable that we don't know and is constantly changing.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

Let's discuss on this rare, wonderful winter evening, techniques and ways of earning unofficial income that is not taxed to the state.

Do we want to make a small income? Or a big one, of course, even better!!!

The profits on markettransactions should be in the plus side.

I think everyone would agree?

Is the market so unpredictable?

To a certain extent yes and no.

Well, this is IMHO - this is blatant rubbish. People are discussing a particular approach.

One must always look one step ahead.

The price is driven by rumours.

There are versions of the story in advance. They are quickly worked out by the market. This is not acceptable or understandable to everyone. The smart ones are always ahead.

You can always see these categories of players on the chart.

Reason: