Interesting and Humour - page 1594

I don't have mice. But getting the cub up for school in the morning was a real problem, until we got a cat. The cat won't get his wiskas until the cub is up. And the cat doesn't care about any protests or arguments, it has its own interest.

ivandurak:
I don't have mice. But getting the cub up for school in the morning was a real problem, until we got a cat. The cat won't get his wiskas until the cub is up. The cat doesn't give a damn about any protests or arguments, it has its own interest.
My dog does the same thing, and no one taught him. And characteristically, without any bribes.

Mischek:
They should be banned or taxed from cat owners. It would be possible to hold more than one Olympics.
The Olympics are not our business. Especially not in Russia. )))

Mischek:
My dog does the same thing, and no one taught him. And, as a matter of fact, no bribes.
Well, you feed her, that's enough. Just saw what you do every morning and started to repeat after you. )) For a dog even a smile on his face sometimes is enough for him to understand that his master likes it. )))

tol64:
The Olympics are not our business. Especially in Russia. )))

Fuck it.

If you charge at least 1k a month per cat, that's roughly 1 to 2 yards a month.

tol64:
Well, you're feeding her, that's enough. Just saw what you do every morning and began to repeat after you. )) For a dog even a smile in reply to his action is sometimes enough for him to understand that his master likes it. )))

ETH because she is intelligent and has a soul.

Cats have stupid reflexes to eat.

Nah, $1,000 in taxes isn't enough, you have to get $2,000.

Mischek:

ETH because she is intelligent and has a soul.

Cats have stupid reflexes to eat.

Nah, $1,000 in taxes isn't enough, you have to get $2,000.

I can feel that Milonov is your [St. Petersburg] deputy.

Here

Preliminary results of the audit of dairy suppliers from the Netherlands to Russia are unsatisfactory, Rosselkhoznadzor head Sergey Dankvert said

=========

The Lithuanian milk must have disappeared from Kaliningrad shelves a year ago ... Maybe someone in Moscow was drinking it ... I have seen Belarusian milk in the past - I don't see it now. Dutch milk - never seen - probably only in Moscow too ... By the way - we don't have Moscow milk either (so we don't give a damn).

I don't drink milk at all - it's not digestible for me.

Mischek:

Yeah, my mother-in-law doesn't have any mice in the country. Or rather, there weren't. That useless animal would catch them somewhere and drag them alive into the house. In the house, they'd let them go. And everyone had to join in the game - Catch the mouse before it moved in.

And this little creature watched the panic majestically. That's her fucking function.

Don't be ridiculous. Normal cats don't bring mice into the house.

And catching them, my cat could spend hours in an ambush waiting for the rodent to show up.

In a private house, if you don't like cats, you like mice.

newdigital:

Here

Preliminary results of the audit of dairy suppliers from the Netherlands to Russia are unsatisfactory, Rosselkhoznadzor head Sergey Dankvert said

=========

The Lithuanian milk must have disappeared from Kaliningrad shelves a year ago ... Maybe someone in Moscow was drinking it ... I have seen Belarusian milk in the past - I don't see it now. Dutch milk - never seen - probably only in Moscow too ... By the way - we don't have Moscow milk either (so we don't care).

The best milk is local and not made from powder.