Interesting and Humour - page 1599

Colleagues! An epiphany!!!! For almost 15 years I've been torturing this thread. I finally finished it!!! Wave analysis. We choose a senior TF. from the beginning of the wave to the end of the wave. There is a wave sequence of lower periods in a senior wave. This is clear to everyone. But on what period does it exist? That is the question? I found on which!!!!! +- if the meta-quotes expand the period range in MT5, I will say with accuracy to that range.

Mischek:

Oh, I'm scared.

Too late, I've already made a cartoon.

I don't even put a smiley face anymore.

Oops, phone call, the dog's back from the shop

No, I'm not scared. I just can't get my ass kicked at the moment. And my parents didn't tell me to complain to the administrator.

joo:
Well, they're sensitive even to potential pecking. That's why they don't trample on sore spots.
If a cat has been pecked, it will never go near it, even if it has been pecked by another cat.

iTC:
Colleagues! An epiphany!!!! For almost 15 years I've been torturing this thread. I finally finished it!!! Wave analysis. We choose a senior TF. from the beginning of the wave to the end of the wave. There is a wave sequence of lower periods in a senior wave. This is clear to everyone. But on what period does it exist? That is the question? I found on which!!!!! +- if the meta-quotes expand the range of periods in MT5, I'll say with accuracy to that range.
Of course they will . You just stay in this thread.

iTC:
Colleagues! An epiphany!!!! For almost 15 years I've been torturing this thread. I finally finished it!!! Wave analysis. We choose a senior TF. from the beginning of the wave to the end of the wave. There is a wave sequence of lower periods in a senior wave. This is clear to everyone. But on what period does it exist? That is the question? I have found on which!!!!! +- if the meta-quotes expand the period range in MT5, I will say with accuracy to that range.
And what other period is needed? There seem to be plenty of them out there, even the big ones....

Mischek:
Of course they will.
Just shhhh. Don't laugh.

stringo:
If someone once punched a cat, it would never go near it, even if it punched another cat.

Karma is scanned or something?

although you can expect anything from these creepy little creatures.

stringo:

I was sick once a long time ago, I didn't walk for over a year. Only wall-to-wall. I lived with my mother-in-law. There was also a cat and our first dog.

The dog really wanted puppies, all the false pregnancies were hard. And then bam, it was a coincidence. The dog went into false labor and the cat gave birth to two kittens.

The dog decided to take them. Good thing I was home the whole time. The dog would wait for the cat to fall asleep with the kittens on her tits and quietly sneak up to steal them.

Anyway, after a couple of weeks, the cat got tired of resisting and gave up. Grabbing it very gently by the scruff of the neck, not believing her happiness, the dog slowly carried the kitten to the other end of the sofa and put it to her tit. And he began to suckle.

And she had milk with every false pregnancy. It was HAPPY. She was all glowing, she was really smiling.

A day later, she privatised the second one. And now they had two mothers. Whichever one was closer, they went to that one.

A man returns from a business trip, and his home computer has been reinstalled.

I don't know which period. It depends on an older period spread over at least 140 bars.
Reason: