Swing Trading ideas - page 14

Konstantinos Maleas:

And i am... short.

Yes, my M3 is in a SELL at the moment. M3 :-)

PennySeven:

The EuroDollar Daily still running along the top.

EuroDollar Daily

I am not predicting anything. The Stochastic and MACD are to blame. Not me. :-)

EURUSD it could reach 1.24022

Konstantinos Maleas:

And i am... short.

Well, you are up against Dr George Lane who developed the Stochastic. Brilliant guy.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

EURUSD it could reach 1.24022

I never have a take profit. The indicators know where is the top/bottom. They tell us. In 2017 the EuroDollar H1 Stoch and MACD gave a BUY in April and a SELL in September. Impossible to predict that - for any indicator or method. But, the H1 Stochastic and MACD both got it right. They know. They will inform us when the SELL comes. 

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

Konstantinos Maleas:

My system sees three negative divergences in MN, D and 1H.

Which makes it, almost, perfect for short.

SL and TP it will be determined after H1 triggers the signal.

Mr Konstantinos Maleas, on the image you shared look at the H1 TF, once your Dif retrace from 61 to 38 then bounce back and break the 61 you can be sure that you are in an up trend and chances are that the market will go up to 161 of you fibo level.

I'm out. I see EURUSD & NZDUSD slowing down, I think we reached the trend's top, and since I tripled the move, it's not unwise to get out.

Icham Aidibe:

I'm out. I see EURUSD & NZDUSD slowing down, I think we reached the trend's top, and since I tripled the move, it's not unwise to get out.

NZDUSD a break above 0.74564 will confirm the super up trend :-) wait, the $ keep on getting weaker, look at the weekly candle its too strong

Mr Icham wave 3 is not even close to 161.8 % of wave 1

Chris Mukengeshayi:

NZDUSD a break above 0.74564 will confirm the super up trend :-) wait, the $ keep on getting weaker, look at the weekly candle its too strong

yep but it's really slowing down, from slowing to on its way to consolidate around this level. by "out" i meant "saving a few thousand pts" and let a trail while it's running on.

do you believe in another wave up ? 

Icham Aidibe:

yep but it's really slowing down, from slowing to on its way to consolidate around this level. by "out" i meant "saving a few thousand pts" and let a trail while it's running on.

do you believe in another wave up ? 

Yes, the bull is too strong at the moment, have a look at the weekly chart and we are still in wave 3 of Elliot on Daily TF

but don't enter a trade now, you have to wait, if you have your trade open don't close them yet until there is any form of wave 4

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Yes, the bull is too strong at the moment, have a look at the weekly chart and we are still in wave 3 of Elliot on Daily TF

You're playing it long term, Chris ! I never stay in more than a week. Many catchs & releases. 

Reason: