Swing Trading ideas - page 15

Icham Aidibe:

You're playing it long term, Chris ! I never stay in more than a week. Many catchs & releases. 

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) you can become also a trend maker :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) just wait, until wave 3 finish :-) :-) :-) :-)

I have stayed in a many trade for a month and a half and they were in profit :-) :-)

Plus when you go long you get more swap

Chris Mukengeshayi:

Mr Konstantinos Maleas, on the image you shared look at the H1 TF, once your Dif retrace from 61 to 38 then bounce back and break the 61 you can be sure that you are in an up trend and chances are that the market will go up to 161 of you fibo level.

Hello Chris,

I agree that the pair will test the 1.288 level.

Generally I am not obsessed with any trade or trend direction.

If the situation change i will adapt.

For sure Dif will tell the story.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) you can become also a trend maker :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) just wait, until wave 3 finish :-) :-) :-) :-)

I have stayed in a many trade for a month and a half and they were in profit :-) :-)

nah nah nah, it's good! i got a three-of-kind dude !

EURUSD trailstop @ 1.23292
AUDUSD trailstop @ 0.80612
NZDUSD trailstop @ 0.73995

Konstantinos Maleas:

Hello Chris,

Alright, I get you and I can not tell you how to trade, your trade are up to you and you should do what you heart and analysis are telling you. But if you want to adapt more to a trend which is you friend, let say we are in an up trend, and you could get positive swap, you buy and if an other opportunity arise on a break out you buy again, you just keep on buying until the trend end. you will benefit more on a long term and you will know when a reversal is happening.

Icham Aidibe:

nah nah nah, it's good! i got a three-of-kind dude !

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Didn't touch ! Gone for another one !

edit : no, aud out, nzd on his way to get out

News came in negative from the USA, the $ will get weak again, the Sterling and the EUR will get strong :-)

Icham Aidibe:

Didn't touch ! Gone for another one !

edit : no, aud out, nzd on his way to get out

Icham Aidibe:

You don´t have a trading plan!!! Shame on you!! 

You lazy bum! Just like me. But, I have a trading plan. Whê :/

Listen, you better get your ducks in a row. The sooner the better. 

Decide on you trading plan. You have lots of experience. Then improve on it, bit by bit, day by day,  over time. Be disciplined. Only profit is positive. 

It is never too late to finally get it right! You have tons of experience. Image more than 10 000 points on this forum. Were you born here? :-)

Tariq Habib:
I'm a good learner

Konstantinos Maleas:

Hello Chris,

Konstantinos Maleas:

Sorry to say this, mate, but your trading plan is wrong!

You have to take a fresh look at it. 

You know a lot. Make some drastic changes. Look for another approach or another set of indicators - at least three. Be bold. What you have now is certainly not working. 

Take a brave new approach. Then improve it day by day. If it were to be right.

Reason: